Chapter 10-Management's Plan

I ran all the way back to the hotel, probably causing a few car crashes along the way. "Niall!" I exclaimed, the tears were streaming down my face. I could tell he'd been crying, too.

"Kyna!" he embraced me, "I'm so sorry," he whispered

"I need to call my mum," I said grabbing the phone.

"Hello?" my mum answered.

"Mum! Why?!" I sobbed, "Why you?!"

"Shh, baby, I'll be fine, I promise," she whispered.

"What about the money for all those treatments? We don't have that money," I said in a hushed tone.

"We'll figure something out. Just relax and try to live your life normally. I'll be fine, I promise," she told me.

"RELAX?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RELAX?!" I roared. The other boys came in to see what the commotion was about.

"Don't you cuss at your mother!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "I'm coming home as soon as I can." The boys gave me questioning glances. Niall gave them a don't ask stare. They nodded.

"No, you will live up to your word, and you will not come home until the deal is over you hear me?" she said sternly.

"Yes, mum," I sniffled.

"Good. I need you to be strong for me. I need to sleep now. I love you sweetheart," she said.

"Please don't die," I whispered.

"I won't, I promise," she said.

"I love you mum. Goodnight," I said, hanging up.

Niall embraced me again, "It's gonna be- no I don't know how it'll be. We just have to hope for the best." I could feel his tears dropping against my back as well.

"What if she doesn't make it?" I whispered hoarsely.

"Don't say that! Your mum is strong, she'll pull through," he whispered back.

Liam burst through the door, "What is going on?! Will someone please fill me in?!"

Kara spoke up, "Kyna's just being a crybaby. Nothing serious," she smiled. All the boys glared at her. I broke Niall and I's embrace, and walked up to her.

Then, I slapped her, hard. She stared at me in shock, anger, and disbelief, "You bitch!" she was about to smack me back, when Louis grabbed her arm. "Don't. Even. Think. About. It," he hissed.

Liam came up to me, "Babe, what happened? Please just tell me," he pleaded.

"My mum's cancer is back," I whispered. The entire room froze. "Kyna, I didn't know. I wouldn't have been such a bitch," Kara said. I nodded.

Liam hugged me, it wasn't like Niall's hug. Niall's hug was more...comforting, like he knew how I felt, because he also knew my mum very well.

"It's okay," he said.

"No, it's not. We don't have the money to pay for all the treatments either," I said.

"I can give it to you," he told me.

"No! I'm not gonna just take your money!" I exclaimed.

"I have a plan. I talked it over with management, too," Niall said.

"Then tell us!" Louis said impatiently.

"Well, you know how everyone always makes something out of nothing. So, if someone took some pictures of Kyna and I together-not like doing anything, just chilling-we could send them to the tabloids for a LOT of money," Niall said.