Chapter 23-Let Me Manage You

I woke up the next day on the bed in Louis' room. "What time is it?" I yawned.

"THAT IS NOT THE POINT HERE!" he shouted into my ear.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You come back to the hotel room in some strange man's arms, and you have the nerve to ask?!" he yelled.

"Louis. What are you-oh! Stop joking around. I think you're going to make me deaf," I said rubbing my ear. "And Niall's not strange, in the way that you're referring."

"And, what if it wasn't Niall?" he huffed.

"Why would I fall asleep in a random person's arms?"

"Oh look, it's time to go now. Go change and pack quickly or we're leaving without you." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright mother."

Currently in D.C.

"Damn! That was a long drive," I said, stretching. "Where are we going to eat today?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "You're such a Niall."

"Excuse me?"

"You guys are always like 'food this, food that. Food is good. It's a food fest'," he said. I scowled at him, before kicking him in the shin.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" he cried in pain.

"Food," I said simply.

"What?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat in the restaurant. It was a pretty average(thank the lord). I was tired of lobsters and all that fancy shmancy stuff. I mean, it tasted great, but sometimes a girl just needs a burger.

"Oh look, it's open mic night, and no one's singing. You should go ask the owner if you can sing," Liam suggested. I just ignored him.

"You really should Kyna. Show them your 'singing' skills," Kara smirked.

"Go. Stick it to her face. We all know how amazing your voice is, but she doesn't. She thinks you'll make a fool of yourself, go prove her wrong," Niall whispered in my ear. I sighed.

"Do it!" Zayn whispered in my other ear.

"Guys, you're making my ears tickle," I said making a face. They laughed.

"Go!" Louis and Harry said in unison.

"Who's the international popstars here?" I grumbled, going to look for the manager.

"Excuse me, sir?" I said, tapping the manager on the shoulder.

"Yes, how can I help you?" he asked cheerfully.

"I noticed that tonight's open mic night, but no one's singing. Do you mind if I do a song?" I asked.

"Not at all," he smiled.

"Thanks." I walked back to the boys. "He said yes. Niall I need to borrow your guitar."

"And you said it was weird of me to just carry it around," he said handing it to me.

"It is, but I never said it doesn't come in handy."

"Just go," he said, pushing me towards the stage.

"Hi. My name's Kyna," I gave a small wave. "I'm going to be singing If I were a Boy by Beyonce." There was like one person clapping aside from the boys.

"If I were a boy even just for a day.  

I'd roll out of bed in the morning.