Chapter 20-Who You Calling a Hoe?

We were going home now. It was like 11 pm. So tired.. Niall's arm was slung around my shoulder. It should bother me, I mean, I hate him. I think. Instead of bothering me, it made me feel safe and secure. Seriously, why can't feelings just be solved like a math problem?

The car stopped. "Niall, we're here, get up," I said shaking him gently.

"Idon'twannagetup," he whined.

"I don't care, get up."

"Almost being raped didn't change you at all did it?" he said shaking his head. I gave him a serious look.

"Of course it has, emotionally. It changed my entire perspective on life. It just didn't change my personality." He nodded understandingly.

"M'am, sir, if you would please exit the car," the police officer said.

"Sorry. Thanks for the ride," I said climbing out of the car. Niall followed suit.

~~~~~~

I took literally one step into the hotel before I was mauled. By none other than Liam. "Are you okay?! Were you hurt?! You-" he was pulled off me by a fuming Niall.

"Don't touch her," he growled.

"She doesn't have anything to do with you. I heard what you did to her." Niall looked gobsmacked.

"Yeah! Because telling her we aren't friends is sooo much worse than practically having sex with your ex-girlfriend while you have a girlfriend!" Guilt flashed through Liam's eyes.

"That was a mistake. And, you shouldn't be talking! You kissed my girlfriend! What happened to the saying bros before hoes?!" Everyone's jaw dropped. I wanted to just curl up in a corner and cry. Niall looked like he was about to explode.

No one expected what would happen next. Louis walked up to him, and punched him across the face. Liam looked shocked.

"Louis! You're siding with her?! Do you like her, too?!" he exclaimed. Louis let out a small chuckle.

"She's like my sister. I'm not going to let you talk about her like that." I shot him a weak smile.

"I'm your friend, too! Even before her!"

"You are both my friends, after this I'm not so sure about you. But, I'm judging solely on your actions, what did she do to you?"

"She kissed Niall, too! Is that going to be completely ignored too!" Liam cried, realizing he was losing.

Niall spoke up,"Actually, I made the move. She pushed me off. And, she apologized to you. I haven't heard you say one sorry to her this entire time." Guilt swam through Liam's eyes.

"Kyna, I'm so sorry. I don't even know why I've been acting like this. I'm so sorry," he whispered starting to walk towards me. Harry and Zayn blocked him.

I let out a weak laugh, "Lads, he's not a rapist. Relax." They looked at me flabbergasted.

"Do you not even care that he cheated on you, then called you the hoe?" Zayn asked.

"Of course I care. But, it's not like I'm going to have an emotional breakdown just because he touches me because he was never really anything important in my life," I said coolly, before walking off. "I'm going to go the club near here. I'll be back later."

I bit my lip to hold in my tears. You have to hold it in until you're out of their sight.

Once I was out of the hotel, and out of their sight, I started sprinting. It wasn't until I stopped that I realized it was raining. I curled up in front of a store and started crying my eyes out.

_______________________________________________

PAYZER IS OVER ToT KDGDBBDUX My brain can't even function, Payzer was my OTP! WHAT WILL MY LIFE BECOME?! I was watching their latest Chatty Man interview and when he was talking about girlfriends Liam looked so sad! And Louis was like "Relax Liam." And I was like khrufsitn ToT I'm so depressed.

Sorry I made you a complete arse in this chapter Liam. And the fact that you were so sad is making me feel even guiltier! PAYZERRRR!!! I was literally rolling on the ground crying for like 30 min. Literally.

Song on Side-Fuck You by Lily Allen. I think it really fits the mood of the chapter really well.