Chapter 19-Lover, Enemy, Savior

Kyna's POV

I woke up with a start. What time was it?! I checked Louis' watch since I didn't have one. With all these bracelets on, you think I'd have one watch in the group.

6:55!!!! THE CONCERT WAS STARTING IN 5 MINUTES!!!! I looked over at Louis who had fallen asleep himself. That idiot....

I grabbed a Sharpie and quickly drew a mustache, goatee, and a monobrow on his face, before waking him up.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON. WAKE UP!!!" I shoutedd in his ear.

"AH! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OKAY?! IS THERE A FIRE? AN APOCALYPSE? AN ALPACALYPSE?"

"No, you're late to the concert. And alpacalypse?" I questioned.

"Danisnotonfire," he said.

"Ah, the "internet cult leader"."

"Yep! WAIT! WHAT TIME IS IT!?"

"That was an extremely delayed reaction. And it's 6:57 now," I told him.

"WHAT ARE WE STILL DOING HERE THEN?!" he screamed.

"CALM YOUR TITS!"

"Young lady!" a grandma with a small child scolded me. Oops, I forgot we were still in Wal-Mart...

"I'm so sorry," I said clamping my mouth. She just shook her head, "Kids these days. Such language, and so obsessed with these One Dimension kids that they need fake Irish accents," she muttered as she pushed her trolley along.

When he was out of sight, Louis and I burst into laughter.

"Okay we really have to go now," Louis said.

"You go ahead, I need to buy some stuff," I told him.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes. I'll be fine, stop worrying."

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Be good; don't get into any trouble," he warned.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes mother."

"Bye then," he waved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent an hour buying 3 cans of Pringles: sour cream and onion, pizza, and regular (because I'm just that ordinary. ;) ) I also bought a bottle of OJ, a bag of salt and vinegar crisps, a blueberry muffin from the store's bakery, and a box of chocolate chip cookies. It took me awhile to decide what I should buy.

Right now you might be saying, oh yeah, she's going to share with the boys. For your information, I don't plan on sharing.

I'd snatched Louis' wallet before he left. Heheheh. There was no possible way I'd have that many dollars. I'll share with Louis, okay?

"Have a nice day!" the cashier said extremely cheerfully. Why were American people so enthusiastic about everything?

I started walking to the amphitheater. It was only about a 15 minute walk from here. I wanted to be able to give Louis as much of his money back as possible.

I was almost outside the ticket gate; it was REALLY dark. I was calling Paul because normal security obviously wouldn't recognize me. "Hello?" Paul said.

"Pa-mm-mm," someone grabbed me, and put their hand on my mouth.

"Kyna? Kyna?" I felt a sharp, cold edge press against my skin.

"Tell him you're okay," the man whispered in my ear. "Or else.' He pressed the blade a little harder against my face. I swallowed back tears.

"I'll be at the concert soon. Just calling to let you know that. Love you Paul," I managed.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye," I whispered, hanging up.

"Good girl, now let's go," the man said. We walked to a nearby alley. "Ah, you're a young one, aren't you? Liam's girl. You must be worth a lot. But, who says we can't have some fun first. And, don't even try to struggle," he murmured, pressing the blade against my skin only enough to make a very thin cut. My heart was literally about to explode from my chest.

"Please at least use protection," I said in a small voice. He chuckled.

"About to be raped and you're scared of becoming pregnant. Well, okay, whatever you wish, baby," he stroked my chin. I flinched away. He took out a condom and smiled.

Niall's POV

My heart was beating rapidly; I had a horrible feeling Kyna was in trouble. I looked over at Louis, he had a worried look, too.

Since the bastard (Liam. Louis told me everything about Liam and Kyna) was talking right now, I went over to Louis. "Let's go," he whispered.

"How?"

"Tell Liam you might've sprained your arm this morning, and I'm going to take you to the doctor." I nodded. I walked over to Liam, and told him what Louis told me. He nodded.

Louis gave me a thumbs up sign.

Kyna POV

He took off my clothes which were now laying on the ground. "I can't wait to take your innocence." I let out a scream.

"You bitch!" he slashed the knife across my wrist. I bit back a scream.

"Good." He parted my legs, "Mmm," he grinned like a cheshire cat.

He was about to enter, I shrieked. He didn't seem to care anymore.

A small light was pointed at us. The man froze. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" I heard Niall's voice bellow.

"I wasn't doing anything sir," he said innocently.

"Get away from her," Niall growled.

"Of course," he stepped a step forward. I saw him toying with his knife behind his back as if he were going to charge at Niall anytime. I kicked his hand as hard as I could; the knife went flying. I dodged it just before it landed on my foot.

"YOU BITCH!" he screamed clutching his hand. I grabbed the knife as fast as I could. His eyes shone with fear, and he started running. I heard police sirens surround us.

"You're under arrest," the police officer said, handcuffing the man. "Miss, if you would please put your clothes back on, then come with me."

I turned beet red when I realized I still wasn't wearing clothes. "Niall, um, can you, uh, go in the car first?" I said in a small voice. He turned red, too. He gave a small nod, and ran for the car.

I climbed into the car after I was done. "Louis knows I'm okay right?"

"Yeah, I texted him, but how'd you know he was looking for you, too?" he asked as the car started moving.

"Had a feeling," I answered simply.

"Now, are you okay?" I nodded curtly. "What am I saying? You just almost got raped. Of course you're not okay." He embraced me. I hugged him back.

"Thank you Niall," I choked out, breaking down in tears. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever. Niall Horan is my love, my enemy, and now, my savior

______________________________________________

It's 12:04 am right now. I'm writing this secretly in my iPod in bed. I know, I'm a bad kid. But, I told you guys I'd update on Saturday/Sunday and it's Tuesday now. So I had to. Stupid Chinese school, homework, and piano lessons. Stopping me from uploading, well I guess it's my fault for procrastinating on everyhing.... anyways, thanks for reading xx :) I love you! Goodnight <3

SUPER AMAZING PROJECT IS BACK! OH YEAH!