Chapter 8-Kara's back

I'm Liam's ex-girlfriend. I froze and stared at her like a deer at headlights. "And, I'm here to tell you," she whispered in my ear, "Liam doesn't love you, he still loves me. I will get him back, and until then, you best keep off him. Or else bad things will happen."

         The boys came out, and froze as they saw Kara. The boys walked up to us, "What are you doing here Kara?" Harry growled. 

           "I'm obviously here to see Liam," she said, eyeing him. "Hey baby," she purred, rubbing his arm. I saw Liam inhale sharply. 

             "He has a girlfriend, and she's twenty times better than you'll ever be. No one wants you here after what you did to Liam," Niall said. 

            "I didn't want to be here. I'm homeless, my parents kicked me out because I told them I wasn't going to a doctor," she sighed. 

               "You can come on tour with us until you find a home!" Liam invited her. The boys stared at him in shock, disbelief, and anger. I just stared at him with hurt. 

                "Come on Kyna, let's go out for some ice cream after this,"  Louis offered, slinging his arm around my shoulder. The other boys nodded.

              "Let's go then!" Liam said cheerfully.

              Harry scowled in, "She's not welcome," he pointed at Kara. Liam frowned, "Fine, I'll stay with her then. Why are you being so mean?" he asked.

              More disbelief. "Why are you being so nice?!" Zayn cried, "She was fucking other guys  while you two were dating, for fucks sake!"

         "AND, you have a girlfriend! Get your priorities straight!" Louis added. "Let's go boys, and Kyna," he said, dragging me away. The other boys (except Liam) followed.

          "Guys, we can't just walk back to the hotel..." I said furrowing my brows. They froze for a minute, before Harry shrugged.

             "We'll figure it out later. I heard there was a Dairy Queen around here," Niall said. We walked off, leaving Kara and Liam.

~~~~~~~~~~

            "Don't worry. Liam will sort out his priorities. He just loves that Kara wants him. You should've seen him after he found Kara cheated on him. He's just delusional right now," Zayn explained.

            "Thanks for this boys. Don't worry, I'm fine. I swear, you guys are worrying more about me than I am about Liam," I laughed. 

              "You've known Niall since year 6, maybe not in a good way, but still, you're family to us now," Zayn smiled. I smiled back.

           "I actually have a confession. I've known Niall waay longer then from year 6. Our moms always wanted to us to meet. But, since my mum was always sick, so we couldn't. We met anyways, and became best friends. When we were friends, we never met each others' mums. By the time my mum got better, and wanted us to meet, we were already enemies," I told them. They gaped at me.

                 "Niall, how did you not know that Kyna was Mrs. McCarthy's daughter then?" Harry asked.

                "When my mum wanted us to meet, all she said was, 'do you want to meet my best friend's daughter?' Obviously I said no," he explained. 

                  "So you and Niall were actually friends?" Louis asked, "I'm gobsmacked." 

                  I laughed, "So is everyone else that I told, which is only Jake."

                 "We should go back before Paul comes out to find us," Zayn cut in. We all agreed.

              We got back to the hotel, with Liam and Kara sitting there awkwardly watching a movie. "You're back, thank god," Liam embraced me. "I'm so sorry," he whispered, "I shouldn't have acted like that. I guess I was just shocked to see her, so I treated her how I used to."

                  Niall came in, "What is she doing here?!" he exclaimed. 

                "I told her she can stay with us until she finds a new house or flat. I don't break my word," Liam said. She smirked at me.

                 "Wait, what is she doing in America anyway? Isn't she British?" I asked. 

                 "I live in America, though. Liam and I met when he was on his last tour in America," she explained.  I gave her a curt nod.

                   "Kara, I booked a room for you next door," Paul said, walking in.

                   "I thought I was staying with Liam," Kara said.

               "No, Kyna with Liam in this room, Zayn with Harry, and Louis with Niall," Paul said. She glared at me. I shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   "Babe, I'm sorry I acted how I did," Liam said when we were in bed. "Liam, you don't need to keep apologizing," I told him

             "I just don't want to lose you. You're the first person I'v liked since Kara. And, the first girlfriend I've had since her," he said.

                   "Hm, I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend," I said, a smile playing on my lips. 

                   "Okay. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

                    I smiled, "Yes."

              "I really like you Kyna," he sighed, wrapping his arms around me. I tried to fight back a smile.

                 "I really like you too Liam," I replied. He held me tighter in his arms. I smiled before drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

I have a lot of ideas for this book, I don't know when they'll happen yet. I'm putting them where they seem to fit nicely and naturally.

Thanks for reading :) xx

Song on Side- Stay by Shakespears Sister. Singing the song in the video is Cher Lloyd

Shirtless Niall on Side