Chapter 11

Next Day, Afternoon

Kyna's POV

He kissed me roughly. He started trailing kisses down my neck, sucking on my soft spot. I let out a small moan.

He took off my shirt, and started for the bra strap when Paul came in. We all screamed in unison. Paul turned away, "Um, we have to go in an hour. Get your stuff packed, and get on the bus as soon as you can." He walked out.

I put my shirt back on, "Well, that was awkward." Liam just nodded.

~~~~~~~~

We were on the bus. I was plopped onto the couch next to Niall because Kara was sitting next to Liam already. That bitch. 

"So did you two have fun?" Harry asked Liam and me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"We didn't do anything," I told him, sadly.

"Yeah, I believe that," he said sarcastically.

"No, we really didn't, you can ask Paul," Liam said. Everyone's heads turned to Paul. He suddenly seemed very interested in the newspaper.

"We still need pictures to send to that guy," I said changing the subject, saving Paul from embarrassment.

"Oh yeah," Niall realized. "Pretend you're showing me something on this magazine," he pulled out a magazine from his bag.

"But, what would I have to show you in Sports magazine?" I asked.

"Fine, so high maintenance," he muttered, pulling out a People's magazine, "Here. Good enough?"

I nodded. I looked at it. Matt Damon-Sexiest Man it said on the cover. I burst out laughing, "Niall, look at that." He started laughing, too.

"Obviously, I'm the sexiest," Harry said, taking a picture. We all stared at him, before Niall and I burst out laughing.

I had to grab onto Niall's arm to keep my balance because I was laughing so hard. "That's-a-good-one," I said between laughs.

"Harry! Take another picture!" Louis exclaimed.

"She made fun of me!" he cried.

"DO IT!" Zayn exclaimed. He scowled and took a picture.

"Two down, 18 to go," Liam said.

"Niall, Kyna, you can stop laughing now," Harry said.

"I don't think they can,"  Louis told him. By now, I was leaning over Niall's lap, clutching his shirt, trying to breath between my laughs. Niall was leaning over my body, also trying to catch his breath.

"Guys! Dinner!" Zayn called.

"What?! Where?! I want food!" Niall and I exclaimed in unison. I grinned at him, "Great minds think alike!"

"Yeah buddy!" he said high-fiving me.

"So where is the food?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Oh, i just said that so you two would stop laughing," Zayn told us, "And, it worked!"he smiled.

"ZAYN! No one jokes about dinner," I growled.

"Zayn, I think you should run," Liam informed him.

"She's your girlfriend! Stop her!" Zayn cried.

"I'd rather not," Liam said taking a sip of his coke.

I smirked, adn grabbed his wrist, twisting him, and pinning him against the tour bus wall. I started tickling him.

"Stop-please," Zayn exclaimed.

"Then say mercy," I told him.

"Never!" he laughed.

"You know, if she and Zayn weren't like siblings, this could be considered intimate," Harry whispered.

"I heard that! And unless you want this "intimate" moment next, you best shut it!" I snapped.

"Remind me to never get her angry," Louis muttered. I rolled my eyes, and continued tickling Zayn, and twisted his wrist harder.

"OW-HAHAHA! STOP! AHAHAHA!" Zayn laughed. I twisted his wrist harder, "OW! Alright-Hahahaha-mercy!" I smirked, and let go.

"I'm knackered," I yawned, resting my head on Niall's lap.

"There are beds back there, you know?" Liam said.

"Yeah, whatevs. Niall'll do," I murmured.

Niall's POV

Zayn was sleeping in his bed, and Harry and Louis were playing MW3 in the back.

I could feel Liam's eyes boring into me. If looks could kill, I'd be dead. "Liam, I think I sat on something wet, would you check for me?" Kara asked. He nodded nonchalantly. She stood up, and stuck her arse in his face.

"I-it d-doesn't look wet," Liam stuttered, obviously taken off guard.

"Can you just make sure, and feel it?" Kara batted her eyelashes. Man, that girl was good.

"S-sure," Liam said, feeling her butt. She saw me looking, and hopped off.

"I'll just go take a nap," she said.

"What the f*ck?!" I whispered-yelled. "You have a girlfriend, stop going around feeling other girls' arses!"

"She wanted to kno-"

"Cut the shit! We all know what game she's playing, so do you. Stop going along with it! You have a girlfriend, stop acting like you don't!" I said angrily, by now my voice was no longer a whisper.

"Well, maybe if she were sleeping in my lap, I wouldn't have!"

"Don't act like it's her fault! She wouldve sat next to you if she wasn't sitting next to you!" I retorted.

"Why do you even care?! She's my girlfriend, stop acting like she's yours!"

"Oh yeah, turn it on me, when you have no where else to turn. And, by the way, maybe if you started acting like her boyfriend, she wouldn't act like I was hers instead!" by now my voice was a yell.

"How would you know I wasn't acting like her boyfriend?! Because I was doing a perfect job this morning!" he shouted. Damn, this girl was a heavy sleeper.

"Acting like a boyfriend doesn't mean just making out or having sex, you know!" I yelled.

Kyna stirred, "Are we there yet?" she asked.

"Not yet, go back to sleep," I told her.

She smiled, "Kay."

Liam was glaring at me, "I'm going to sleep, too." He stormed off to back where the beds were.

I sighed, I couldn't even sleep in my bed because Kyna was on my lap. It's worth it though, I thought. I smiled at how peaceful she looked. She really was beautiful. Liam didn't deserve her, at least, not when he acted like this.

Maybe if I hadn't been so mean to her before, I'd be her boyfriend and not him. It's too late now, you can't change the past.

"DIE DIE DIE! YESSSS!!!" I heard Louis yell.

"NOOO!" Harry cried.

I chuckled, before slowly drifting off to sleep myself.

___________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading :) xx Tell me what you thought about this chapter. I was kinda iffy on it.

Kyna pronounced kee-nuh

Kara is pronounced care-ah

My friend had questions about that, so I thought I'd put it out there for anyone else.

Song on Side-Read All About It by Emeli Sande. It's such an inspiring song <3 But does anyone care to explain what it has to do with Larry Stylinson?

Gif on Side- Shirtless Niall. I LOVE his shoes!