Chapter 17-Life Sucks

Kyna's POV

I was getting a smoothie for Niall.

Niall has been avoiding me for the past few days. Aside from ordering me around, he completely ignored me. Weirdo. At least I got the pics from that genius Harry. He got some pictures of me and Niall when we were in school together. And, he cropped the pictures he took in Ireland to just Niall and I. I sent them to that guy, so that's settled. Yay!

Kara came out of nowhere, "Hi."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm getting Liam a milkshake," she smirked. My jaw clenched. We were both handed our milkshakes.

"Well bye." she was almost at the door, "Oh and I almost forgot. Niall lied to you, you know?"

"What?"

"He wasn't planning a wedding. I still can't believe I fell for that story. He got hit by a car, and was in a coma. The other boys were told not to tell you. I thought you guys were friends?" she shrugged, before walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the pool. Swimming always cleared my mind. Niall came in.

"Hi!" I called. He gave a small wave. Weird. I swam over to him. "Why have you been avoiding me? And why did you lie to me?"

He froze. "What do you mean?"

"You were in a coma, not planning your cousin's wedding."

"How did you know?"

"So it's true. Why didn't you want me to know?"

"Because, I didn't want you to visit me. You would've cried all over the place. It would've been embarrassing for me," he answered.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you're such a baby when it comes to these things. I don't want to be embarrassed because of you."

"Why are you being like this? I thought we were friends?" I said unsurely.

"Well you thought wrong. You're just here to be my slave, not to be my friend. Go get me a iced mocha frappucino, and leave me alone."

"I thought you changed, but I guess I was wrong. You're still just the same bastard that I always hated. You want be like this, fine. I hate you Niall Horan, and I always will. I'll go get your coffee now," I tried climbing out, but my hands were shaking too much. He helped lift me up.

"Don't touch me," I spat, before storming off.

I went to the hotel's coffee shop. A girl approched me. I remembered what happened last time I went to get a coffee.

"Pleasedon'thitme," I said quickly.

"Why would I hit you? I just want to know where the boys are," she said.

"What?"

"You're Liam's girlfriend, which means they're in this hotel, too."

"Ah, you're smart. I can't tell you what room they're in, but Niall's in the pool. I think Zayn and Harry are in the fitness center," I told her. "Please tell me you're not a crazy fangirl, or they'll kill me."

"I'll try and contain my fangirling then, thanks!" she said running off. Nice girl.

"Here's your coffee," the cashier said.

"Thanks."

~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your coffee, don't worry, I didn't spit in it too much," I said, placing it by the pool.