Chapter 22

Kyna's POV

We finally got back to the hotel.

Louis had fallen asleep on a couch in the lobby, honestly that boy.

"Louis, wake up," I said.

"Mmhm yeah okay."

"Louis, wake up!" I shouted.

"Kyna?" he said rubbing his eyes.

"That's me."

"I'M GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! AND YOU DREW A MUSTACHE AND MONOBROW ON ME!"

I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry for worrying you. And, I told you I'd get you back for spraying whipped cream on my face."

"You're soaking! Go shower and change into dry clothes now!" Zayn said coming out of nowhere.

"Where's Niall?" Harry asked, taking a sip from his juice box.

I did a hair flip. "He just couldn't keep up with muh speed racer skills." I grinned.

As if on cue, Niall burst through the door at that second. "I'm-here," he panted. "God-dammit Kyna-how are you-so-fast?"

"I did track in year 11 and 12," I said simply.

"Both of you go wash up and change; it's already 12:40 am," Zayn said.

"Okay mother," Niall and I said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay now?" Louis asked hugging me. I'd changed rooms with Niall, so I was now roomies with Louis. 'Course he was sleeping on the couch.

"I'm fine."  

He gave me a look.

"I'm serious. I'm fine," I told him.

"I know. Because you got to be alone with Niall," he teased poking me in the arm.

I slapped him lightly on the arm, "Shut up."

"I'm right aren't I?" he grinned.

"Partially. It is because of Niall, but not because I got to be with him alone."

"Spill it."

"No," I laughed.

"Come on! I want to know all about what happened with you and Niall!!" he shouted.

"Shhhh," I scowled at him.

Niall chose that second to walk into the room. "What about me?" he asked.

"Niall! Nothing! Lou was just saying that you were better at golf than Harry?..." Awkward silence.

"Okay... Well, i told you I'd take you out to see the stars, so come on."

"M'kay. Lou, I'll be back."

"Use protection!" he called after us. I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Niall had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"It's a shooting star!" I exclaimed. "Make a wish!"

"Done," Niall said.

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

"I wished all the drama in the band would just disappear," he sighed. "What about you?"

"I wished my mum's cancer would go away, and she'd be healthy again." Tears were prickling my eyes.

"It's gonna be okay," he whispered. "She's strong." He held me tighter.

"Let's just focus on what's here right now in front of our eyes," he told me. I nodded.

"It's such a gorgeous night," I murmured.

"It is," Niall agreed.

"I never got to tell you this, but thank you for saving me. Thank you for always sticking up for me. You my be an asshole at times. But, I still love you," I said softly before slowly drifting off to sleep.

"I love you," was the last thing I heard. But, it was so soft I'm not even sure if I really heard correctly.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey dere! So I'm at my friend's house. I feel so social right now ^_^ I will try and upload again tomorrow, but probably not. I'll try my best. If I don't, please don't kill me Courtney! Thanks for reading :) xx I love you guys <3

Song on Side-(Since I love kpop it would be illegal for me not to do this song. it is................................................................................

GANGNAM STYLE by Psy