3

Rakim Mayers

I pulled out quickly, even with the condom on. Can't risk it.

"I wanted you to fill me up," she moaned, moving from the arch and turning to look at me. Her cum was all over the condom. As I was going to throw it away, I thought of how to word what I wanted to say to spare her feelings.

"I didn't wanna fill you up... I don't want kids right now, and if I did you wouldn't be the mother," I told her truthfully.

"Wow, okay then..."

"You want honesty."

"I do, and I guess I thank you for it." I was with the stripper from the club last night. When we were done yesterday, she asked for my number. The pussy was average, so I told her to DM me on Instagram. I don't give my number out unless I really fuck with the person.

"You should."

"I'm hungry."

"Eat this dick," I said blandly. That slipped right out my mouth.

She loved the way it tasted, so she was on it within a minute. When she was done with that, I gave her a 20 to eat food.

"Well I'm finna go to sleep..." I hinted, yawning. I prayed she got my message.

"You don't want company?"

"I never want company these days, unless it's the mob."

"That's tough," she replied, putting her clothes back on.

Once she was ready, she put her stuff back together and left. She said she would text me but I doubt I would reply.

Symone weighed heavy on my mind. I missed her so damn much, and she wasn't fucking with me at all. I just wanted to love the shit out of her like I did before Emersyn ruined the relationship. I tried explaining to Symone, but everything I said fell on deaf ears.

So after a while I said fuck it. If she wanted space that's what I would give her. Nonetheless, I wouldn't hesitate to try again if I see her. Together or not, that was my baby. She always did right by me, and I loved her for that.

If nothing else went the way I wished it to work I just wanted to be her friend. She always stayed down for me and truthfully I needed someone like that in my life. I never got a chance to tell her that I signed a deal with RCA, or that the ruling was innocent. That case was hell and it hurts to recall.

Symone Anderson

"Okay and I want you to espresso your feelings," he teased. Can't stand no corny ass nigga. The only man I've ever been with that made it okay was Rakim, but that was because he was different. He did everything the right way.

"There are none... I thought we made the terms clear babe. We need to go over it again?" I said, raising my eyebrows in actual concern and tilting my head.

"You nonchalant like a nigga bruh," he complained, veering his eyes from me to the door.

"I don't see how but okay."

"Of course you don't see how, cause you don't want to... You talm bout our only relations is sexual like imma slave or some shit.. that time period is long gone."

I laughed, hitting the table as I took a good look at him. "Like you bout to say no."

"I'm not gone say no, and I hate that. When you gone let me fuck?"

"Whenever."

"Yo, deadass?" He got excited, sitting up in his seat.

"Yessir, with your tongue. Why you wanna fuck so bad anyway?" I asked this with a lower voice because we were in a coffee shop, which explains why he told me to 'espresso' my feelings. I cringed a bit thinking about it.

He kissed his teeth at me saying he could only technically fuck me with his tongue and I probably would too. But he liked it and his head was worth my time. "Cause I be drowning in yo shit," he answered, taking a donut.

"And you can drown in somebody else pussy, you just gotta make it happen."

He rolled his eyes before looking away from me. "We could be cute yo, on me we could." After I didn't answer he looked at me hoping I would say something.

To respond, I said honestly, "I mean, if I agreed I would say something but since you keep staring I'm not gone say nothing."

"Ahhh... Ight then, fuck it. What I gotta sign?"

I giggled, lightly hitting him. "Nothing, goofy. Just do it."

"Like Nike," he said with a small smile.

I smiled too. "See, this is why we can be friends."

Time went the way I wanted it to. Our conversation at the coffee shop cleared the air and afterwards we agreed to check up on each other and link when free. Now I could go meet up with the guy I met at the club, Khalil.

Usually I didn't actually talk to people I met at a club after meeting them, but Khalil was an exception. He was a good-looking darkskin, and seemed cool. He suggested that we meet at this go-karting place.

Once I finally arrived, I stayed in the car to touch up really quickly. I re-applied my lipgloss and put my jacket back on, checking myself once more in the mirror before exiting the car.

As I was walking to the entrance I received a call from an unsaved number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wassup, you here?" I realized it was Khalil and talked how I usually do.

"Yeah."

"Just come to the front of the entrance so we can go in together."

"Almost there. See you in like 3 seconds," I chuckled.

He returned the chuckle. "Ight." I ended the call then.

Breathing in for 4, holding for 4, and releasing for 4, I made my way over to him. I wasn't nervous, moreso excited. I hadn't went go-karting since I was 14.

"Damn, you look gooood..."

I smiled wide, giving him a side hug. "Thank you, thank you. I try. You look good too," I replied honestly.

"Shit, what can I say," he geeked. We released from the hug. "Ight let's see how much they be taxing." I followed him through the entrance and into the building we pay at.

"Welcome to FunPark! We've got a deal going on today. For the go karts and meal combo $50, but $80 for two guests."

I nodded my head in satisfaction, and looked over at Khalil. He looked like he agreed.

"Yeah, we'll do that," Khalil said to the tall white woman.

"Great! Just head over the paying stations and after selecting the meal and go-karting option for two, put the code COMBO2 in."

"Okay thank you!" I responded.

"No problem."

Khalil and I went together, going to the first paying station we saw.

Khalil