14

Lyric

"She don't get no new chanel she gone throw a fit," I rapped to myself. 21 Savage did this.

"I wanna buy that girl the world the way she suck this dick!" Rakim yelled, smiling hard as shit as he glanced at Symone.

By the way she looked at him I could tell she was falling right back in love. I'd never seen her glow like this before, no matter how much she claimed she loved Justin.

There's a huge difference between loving someone and being in love with them.

There's also a huge difference between loyalty and love.

To be loyal is to never cross someone and they both hadn't ever done so, although there were some bumpy roads here and there. To me, loving someone meant to want better for them than you do yourself.

Symone and Rakim were both loyal to each other and in love with each other, and seeing them like this right now made me want to cry.

I had been a shoulder to lean on when Symone cried her eyes out some nights, venting to me about Justin. I remember when she would call me on her breaks at work to vent about how many questions she was asked about the scars and swells on her face.

I love the fact that now, when she wants to vent, it'll only be about how good Rakim fucked her, or how much better he was getting at cooking. I'm not sure if they're back together officially but I know for a fact they will be, very soon.

And I also know that if something else goes wrong they'll get right back together. I'm the maid of honor for their wedding already, I call it.

"Rakim I'm finna make yo ass pull over cause you driving reckless as fuck," she commented.

"You not making me do shit," he said.

"Same way I'm not putting my mouth on nothing but my fork and water bottle tonight."

Symone is petty as hell and I'm pretty sure she gets it from me.

"Yo chill," Rocky replied. Suddenly I felt the car decelerate drastically, and it felt like we were at 60 MPH now. We were going at the same speed as the cars around us and I kinda felt safer.

"Hahahaha!" I heard Symone. "That shouldn't be the only way I get you to listen to me."

"It's many other ways but yes ma'am."

                             ---

"You okay?"

I gagged once again. I had no explanation as to why I felt so sick this morning. Ferg would've taken me to the hospital because he's always worried, but I'm glad my baby is out working and shit.

And I don't even like going to the hospital. Thank God Symone is with me right now.

"Ye-" I attempted to start, my head dipping back down to vomit into the toilet again.

As I continued this, I felt small hands moving my hands so they could hold my hair for me.

"Sweetheart we all ate the same thing yesterday. Why are you the only one throwing up?" She mentioned.

"I wish I damn knew, Symone," I managed to reply.

"Alright bitch slow your roll."

"Sorry, I just don't feel good at all." I brought myself to stand back up straight and flushed the toilet. I almost threw up again seeing what is in there.

"I mean I don't think it's anything to really worry about. Everybody's randomly gotten sick before, right?"

"Agreed. My immune system is a gift though so I'm confused and I have hella headaches now."

"Imma be an aunty, imma be a Godmother..." I assume she mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh nothing!"

"Just fuckin say it!"

"Oh look, mood swings. Bitch y'all be doing it raw huh?" I couldn't even respond before she continued. "Me too, it just feels better."

"Girl I feel like this nigga Ferg don't be buying condoms on purpose. We talked about it too, he said he want me to have his baby like right now."

"Yo are you excited because shit I know I am. This finna be good practice," she rambled. True, though.

"Bitch calm down.."

"Am I jumping?"

I rolled my eyes and went back into the room. I was extremely nauseated.

"Soo hospital?" I heard Symone ask from beside me.

"Shouldn't I wait for Ferg?"

"Hell naw, he is not your uterus." She came over and put my hair in an acceptable ponytail. She got out sweats and gave them to me to put on over my spandex.

"I need to brush my teeth but I'm just gonna throw up again."

"I know that makes you feel nasty but let's see what the doctors have to say," Symone advised.

"Shit I guess."

A few minutes later we were both ready to go to the hospital.

"Yeah baby I'm finna take Lyric to the hospital... I don't know but I'm excited... Don't worry bout it, I'll tell you when the time is right... You fine too can I fuck?" This is what I heard Symone saying. She was on FaceTime with Rakim, her AirPods in. The life of a Rich-Btc. I did a sniff and it definitely smelled like broke in here. Ferg and I haven't gotten around to purchasing them just yet.

"Alright girl let's go, the baby wanna see if it's staying or not," Symone teased after she and Rakim hung up.

"If I have one it's staying. I like em and Ferg would kill me if I didn't keep them," I clarified.

                             ---

"Do you think you may be having some pregnancy symptoms, ma'am?" The male doctor asked.

"Morning sickness, headaches and tragedies of that category."

"Well congratulations."

Big sigh. I'm going to give the world another human being.

To say the least, this will be a journey.