13

y'all probably don't remember Don but he worked with Rico (and Jah was never apart of all the crazy shit but he onnat shit too) from book 1 but he worked with Ace (Justin, Symone's ex). ~

Third Person POV

"You know where that nigga lay at?"

"Nah, but I wanna know where darkskin shorty be at. She fine as fuck," he replied.

"Man ian worried bout none of that. We gotta do this shit in honor of Ace."

"Cause he was our ace," Jah chuckled.

"I for real can't stand yo goofy ass. Like sometimes it just get too overwhelming, smell me?"

"Hell yeah I smell you. 'Gucci cologne, I smell good. I don't wanna fuck, gimme some dome,' Headass."

Don pointed the gun at him. "I'm being serious right now, nigga. Tighten up."

Jah rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Look at you, Don. You told me Ace was crazy for killing Jay that day but look at you."

"Can't see myself... You not the only one with the jokes."

"Ace wouldn't kill me, and you're not superior to him. Use your pea-sized brain."

Don let up and tucked the gun back on his waist.

"Pussy," Jah spat.

"Something you don't get."

"Try me nigga, I'll call up my bitch right now."

"The one who pussy stink?"

"Nah, I dropped her." Don couldn't help but to burst out in laughter, and Jah joined.

"What y'all niggas laughing at?" Khalil asked, coming out of the bathroom and closing the door.

"This- this nigga Jah bruh. He like bitches who- bitches who don't wash up," he attempted to explain through his laughs.

"Damn I ain't wanna say that shit but aye man, you-" Khalil started before getting interrupted.

"Dude shut up, its all a lie. Can we hurry up and plan this shit out? I wanna leave and you ain't got no food," Jah rushed.

"I thought we was just finna wing it but I got time, let's plan it out," Don chimed.

                   -------------

"Baby, you can scream if you want to. I know it hurts," he reminded her.

"I'm trying not to, Rakim. Its pain that will pay off in the long run."

"Whatever floats your boat."

She chuckled a bit and the tattoo artist huffed and puffed.

"Ma'am, you've gotta stay still. I can't afford to mess up."

"You right," Symone agreed.

"Baby you squeezing a lil too hard," Rocky said, laughing.

"Sorry but I got to... You're getting the same thing as me right?"

"I think I got that tatted on my leg," he answered, referring to the cross tattoo. "I'm finna get a Vlone tat."

"Where?"

"Right here." He pointed to the back of his neck.

"Fucked up."

"What you mean?" He was actually confused.

"You'll see one of these nights," she said with a smirk.

He finally caught on and laughed. "You freaked out babe."