11

Symone Anderson

I was currently at Ferg's house to pick Lyric up. She asked me to come inside so I could help her get all her belongings because this bitch been here for a week, getting the best dick of her life.

Must be nice.

"Yeah can you carry my other bag please? And be careful, it's kind of heavy."

I picked it up easily and slightly rolled my eyes at her. She was lagging like fuck right now.

"Girl what the fuck are you doing? Can we go, please? I'm hungry and horny and there's no solution to that second one."

Lyric's mean so she laughed.

"Bitch I told yo ass go get some but yeen wanna listen."

"From where, Lyric? Just tell me, please."

"None other than A$AP muthafuckin Rocky, you know wassup."

I sighed dramatically.

"But come on girl, I'm ready."

I followed her out the room as she trailed her suitcase along. That's how serious her stay was.

When I finally looked up my eyes landed in the living room and there sat Rocky and Ferg, playing the game.

The human instinct is to look up when you sense movement so of course that's what they did. Ferg got up to say goodbye to Lyric and Rakim smirked. Ew. Fine ass.

He put the remote down and rushed over to me, dragging me to Ferg's guest room. "Forgive me, Symone." He's a little zooted.

I rolled my eyes and turned the other way. He turned my head with his fingers and made me look him in the eyes. "You heard me, why you acting tough?"

"Nobody is acting tough, Rakim. You know you pissed me off and you're acting brand new," I informed.

"Man can we leave that shit alone? I'm sorry, Symone. I miss you and fat mama." I chuckled at that line.

I missed him too, but he won't know that.

"I bet you do miss us."

"So you accept my apology?"

I looked around in thought still. "You so pretty, baby..."

"I know," I told him. Modelling gave me a different type of confidence.

He pecked my lips a few times before going to my neck. He knew what he was doing, and he probably thought this was going to make me forgive him.

Maybe, maybe not. Lord, give me strength.

Rakim got on top of me and kept doing what he knew I liked in attempt to get on my good side. It worked for the time being.

I couldn't hold it out anymore, I let out a moan.

His hands found their way to it and he began rubbing my clit while he continued to suck my neck.

Weak would be an understatement right now.

"Just say you missed me, baby," he teased, his fingers now pumping in and out of me.

"You know I did, Rakim," I said lowly.

"How much?"

"Enough for you to fuck my insides up." Freaky me was bold.

He chuckled and before I could pressure him he was finally in.

--------------

This was my second time cumming but we hadn't even been in this room for long.