15

Lyric

"We will prescribe you with medication to help make you feel better, Ms. Miller, but you are not pregnant. The symptoms of what you're experiencing coincide with the symptoms of emotional stress. After running the tests with your urine, we learned that you are not pregnant," the doctor announced.

I wanted to do 3 backflips right now, but at the same time a baby would've been cool. I saw Symone's smile turn into a frown.

"Sorry boo, but this is God's plan!" I said to her.

She smiled a little. It was a really sad smile which is understandable, but she looked a little sadder than I would've expected. I need to talk to her about it because it looks much deeper than what it is.

"I guess I could still say congratulations, though. You said the symptoms were a tragedy!" The doctor exclaimed, chuckling.

I laughed along with him because that was true. A baby can come along later but I just don't think that right now is the best time, you know? If Ferg loves and respects me enough, he'll see where I'm coming from and be patient.

"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" Symone whined.

"Girlaaaaa, chill! God's plan! It's for the damn best right now!" Lyric responded.

"Miss Anderson, how have you been since your last visi-" Symone cut the doctor off with the signal that meant 'stop.' The doctor looked confused as ever but bitch I was bamboozled.

"Sir?" Was all I could even say, tilting my head like he owed me something.

"I apologize, Symone! Sometimes I get you know, uh, caught up!" The doctor frantically responded with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah, you're fine..." Symone said under her breath.

I seriously wanted nothing more than to be informed of what the fuck was happening right now. It made absolutely no sense. With how she stopped him one would assume they fucked and Symone was trying to keep it a secret. But Symone never did keep secrets like that from me, especially ones concerning sex with someone I've never met before. That's not how she is. I would hope that's not how she is.

Granted, the man wasn't at all ugly, and she would tell me if she was fuckin a doctor, right? This shit was, to say the least.... peculiar. As hell.

"Well we good to go, right?" Symone finally voiced.

"I mean. Yeah, you two can g-"

Symone didn't even let him finish his sentence. She stormed right out the room, a lone tear trailing down.

Yeah, something is definitely not right.