12

Rakim Mayers

I finally decided to give it to her, and I know riding is her specialty. I remember from high school.

"I'm about to-"

I knew what she was going to say.

"Fuck you not, get up." When she got in position I was pounding into her with no mercy.

She was screaming and telling me it hurt but it was good pain.

Okay.

I looked over and saw a tear or two come out her eye.

I believe her, my shit really do be good. I should make them pay.

"Mm, fuck, Rakim. Deeper," she cried.

"Don't tell me what to do," I replied.

After I said that all I heard was begging, and screaming.

I hope her daughter don't wake up.

I pulled out again and we went to the missionary position.

This time I got a few strokes in and she was blushing. She's cute but I don't see myself with her anymore. Her sex is cool but I don't want it as much I want Symone's.

"I'm cumming," she announced, rubbing her clit.

"You can," I assured because I was too.

I'm smart so I wore a condom but I still pulled out, that's just the type of nigga I am.

And I'm glad I did pull out because when I went to throw it away there was a hole in it.

I told her there was and shame was coated in her face. Milan was embarrassed as she should've been.

"I'm sorry, I ju-"

"Don't have a brain? Yeah I can tell. Anyway I'm finna go, I'll text you if I get bored," was the last thing I said before leaving.

---

I was in the studio when the girl that mattered to me most called.

"Wassup moms," I greeted.

"Hey baby. Just wanted to check up on you because it's been so long."

"I know, I should've called you. How is everything?"

"It's good, it's good. But I'm not interesting. Tell me about what you've been doing. You got a girlfriend? You wear condoms? Or lemme guess, you got a girl preg-"

"Don't guess that, it's wrong. Girlfriend? I wouldn't say that. Do I belong to somebody? Hell yeah. I do wear condoms but only if it's not the girl I belong to," I informed her. She always wanted to know this kind of information, but I didn't blame her. I would do the same if my child was famous.

"Okay, bye. My boyfriend calling me. Send me a picture of this girl."

I chuckled before saying, "Okay I love you."

She said the same thing back. When we got off the phone I went and found some old pictures.

10:37 PM -