9

I'll be back soon with chapters you deserve

Symone Anderson

We still fought but I'm sure you know who won with the knife.

This fighting went on for a few minutes but I got fed up and ended it. After doing what I really needed to do before he could hurt me anymore, I grabbed what I wanted to grab in the first place and took the fuck off.

The whole ride home, I cried my eyes out. I cried, and cried, and cried some more. I knew I didn't kill him but that was going to leave quite the fucking mark. Crying while driving is far from safe, but I guess nothing safe was on my side tonight. I'm too much for myself.

I hit 100 a few times but that can just go to show that's how scared I was. I was only thinking about the fact that if he was inhumane he would follow me home.

I wish I would stop putting myself in traumatic situations.

And obviously, that took a toll on me. His eyes going pitch black is what got me the most. I had never seen anything like it before. Maybe because I don't surround myself with people who get angry like that.

This is the second crazy man I've run into. The first abusive man has passed away. Then I found Rocky. He'd never hit me before and I'm 99.999% sure he would never do it. But we're broken up and that's when I resorted to Khalil.

I would've never expected Khalil to be like that but then again, I didn't expect Justin to be like that either. I feel like a fool.

I finally arrived home, and I was relieved to see that Lyric was here.

I practically ran up to the door, and when I opened it I went straight to my room to put my stuff down.

I called Lyric because as soon as I got in my bed I didn't want to get up.

I really hope my extra ass gets up from bed on time tomorrow.

"Seester?" Lyric answered.

"You're home, right?"

"Yessir."

"Come to my room, I got some shit to say."

I heard shuffling so I hung up.

Within seconds she was with me.

---------------

"Send me his address."

"Definitely no."

"I'll find it somehow, unless I see that you truly don't want me to."

"Keep looking," I challenged.

"I'll do that... It irritates me more than you, honestly."

"I know. I should just stay single. And when I stay single, I mean single as fuck. Like no play, none of that. Just friendships with ugly niggas."

"I agree halfway."

"Where's the rest?" I asked, tilting my head.

"With Rocky. You were so happy with that nigga. Speaking of, wassup with y'all?"

"He just being a bitch."

"Okay but explain. You went to his house, right? Then what?"

"I knew he would get mad that I fucked somebody else, but we're not even together. He has threesomes weekly."

"I bet he damn do," she said, rolling her eyes.

"So I was already crying before I told him that, and after I said it he just told me to get out so I left."

"He's so wrong for that. Remember you had to talk to Emersyn, though?"

"I will eventually, but not now. I told her I'll be busy forever."

"You're my spirit animal."