8

Symone Anderson

I wasn't focused on shit except for the fact that Rocky was tripping on rocks.

What a hypocrite.

He fucks like 15 bitches a week but gets upset when I tell him I fucked one. He's a hoe but I can't help the fact that I love him.

Sex with Khalil was okay, but I realized I was looking for Rakim in the sex. It didn't feel right but it felt like at this point I was just trying to prove to Rakim that he wasn't the only man around me.

The only dude I had relations with other than Khalil was another model guy and all he did was give me head. We hadn't talked in a while, though.

So here I was, at Khalil's house, 'chilling' again.

"Yo you so pretty..." He trailed off, admiring my face. "I'm lucky I get to link with you and shit. Time well spent."

I chuckled, offering him popcorn. He took it, his eyes still on mine. Lemme have my face back.

"Thank you, K."

"Like I'm just a nigga from the suburbs and I got to fuck a whole model that walks for Dior and fucking Saint Laurent. Pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming yo," he continued.

"Are you fangirling?" That old chuckle turned into full on laughter. I had lots of fans but not so many to the point that they would talk about how much they admired me when they saw me in person. That's some next level type shit.

"Hell naw. Actually let me stop cause you look creeped out."

"I'm not, just shook. It's okay to be a fan, Khalil. I didn't know I looked that good."

---

"Fuck no, she tweakin," I commented, replying to the message. I was texting Emersyn telling her that I wanted to meet up with her tomorrow to 'talk.' I hope I would keep from fighting. She asked to meet at her house.

"Yo you not even moaning or nun. I'm finna stop cause I feel like you not appreciating me." Khalil was doing a little something down there, but I wouldn't call it giving head. He did it so awkwardly.

"No, sweetheart, um... Keep trying. You're doing okay," I said. He wasn't doing shit.

I didn't want to be mean.

"Then lemme hear some, you quiet as fuck up there."

I don't know why that ticked me off but it definitely did. When he said that I pushed his head away and got up to put my pants back on.

Once all my clothes were back on, I thought about leaving.

"Yo I'm sorry Symone, come back. You want some dick?" He looked needy and slightly upset.

"No, I really don't. I'm just not in the mood anymore," I answered, adjusting my purse. We found ourselves in the living room.

"Not the vibe I got from your pussy, but..." He paused, taking a few seconds to think. "Can we like watch a movie or something? I be bored all by myself."

"I don't- I don't wanna be here anymore." All of a sudden I just wanted to have some alone time. When he stood quiet after 15 seconds I began to go for the door.

When I looked over at him once more, he looked upset but mostly furious.

It all happened too quickly but he caught me before I could open the door, and dragged me by my hair. I attempted to fight back but he was so strong it scared me. The dude wasn't even physically muscular.

"Khalil can you stop? I wanna leave!" I yelled, hitting at his hand. His eyes turned damn near black and with that he slapped me across the face.

Yes.

Khalil.

Slapped me across the face.

As hurt as I was right now, I was able to pull out jets to the kitchen.

I don't know what came over me.

I grabbed the largest knife I could find in his kitchen.

That was a huge mistake.