apologies and new story

Hi everyone,

I've been pretty absent from Wattpad up until recently as my life for the past few years has been changing a lot and I needed to focus on school. That unfortunately meant that I was no longer able to write this book.

I want to offer everyone who was invested in this story the sincerest of apologies as I intended and promised to continue this story. I am saddened to announce that this story is completed as of the previous chapter as I do not believe I can continue to write it in the way that it deserves. I am so sorry for those of you who were excited to see what happens. 

During this uncertain time of COVID-19, I will be continuing to write stories, as I love doing it and I have quite a bit more free time. I have a new story that was just published, called When We Were Young. Here is the description:

She was a frightened 7-year old, a loved 10-year old, a caring 14-year old, a supportive 15-year old, a heartbroken 16-year old, a mature 18-year old, and an indecisive 19-year old.What will year 20 bring?

Maverick Young is invited to her ex-high school sweetheart's wedding in the summer before her junior year of college. Her childhood best friend, Tatum, convinces her that if she doesn't have a hot plus one who is head over heels in love with her, she might as well not go. The problem was that Maverick was nowhere close to having that... unless she faked it. 

Tatum knew just the guy.

One issue... Maverick's been crushing on him for years.

Please go to my profile to check it out, if it sounds interesting to you! I have the first few chapters written so it will be updated regularly!

Once again, I apologize to everyone who was invested in this story and I thank you for your time reading it. I love Pretty Boy in Love so much and I'm so grateful I was able to tell this story.

Best,

Lindsey (comically)