Preparation

First off, you guys are amazing for reading this! I pre apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Also, please no hate or bad words. Neither one of those are welcome. Enjoy the story!!

Disclaimer: I do not own KOTLC characters 

Biana sighed. "Sophie, you are so lucky."

Biana and Sophie were in Sophie's room sitting on her bed. Biana was braiding Sophie's hair into  some intricate braid that Sophie would never understand how to do.

"Why? I mean, your the one with the awesome family — I mean, not that Grady and Edaline aren't awesome — and you have beautiful eyes and you're overall beautiful and-"

Biana laughed. " my family is NOT perfect. Remember, there's Alvar," Biana said, "besides, open your eyes, Sophie! You are beautiful too! And you're eyes are amazing. But that wasn't what I was talking about. I meant you are lucky because your graduating today!!"

"Yeah, but I don't want to. I would rather just go through the elite levels like you guys. I don't even know why the Council wanted me to graduate with Fitz and Keefe and their grade. I mean, what's the point?"

"The Council always has their reasons. But let's focus on the more IMPORTANT fact. Your hair! It's done and it is beautiful!"

Sophie hardly counted it as "more important," but she had to give Biana credit: the braid was beautiful.

"Thanks Biana! It looks gorgeous."

"Yep!! I know, I am a miracle worker."

Sophie rolled her eyes.

"You know it," Biana said. "Now, come on, time for your graduation dress!!"

"Yoopdy doo," Sophie said sarcastically.

Of course Della, Edaline, Biana, and Linh ALL insisted on coming along to pick her graduation dress. The rules say the dress has to be long enough to reach your ankles and the color must be a shade of blue or blue/green. In addition, the dress HAS to have a short train (which Sophie was NOT looking forward to) and the shoes had to be 1 inch heels that were made of some sort of gem. There were guidelines to the boys's dress too, but Sophie didn't bother to read them. However, Sophie was looking forward to seeing a certain someone in his fancy clothes. Of course, Sophie would never admit to her crush.

Sophie and the Personal Proffesional Extremely Giddy Group Who All Have Great Fashion Tips decided on an elegant dress for Sophie. The dress was a light blue with a beaded and laced upper part and had beautiful, wispy fabric flowing from the waist. The train started at the shoulders and looked duable. Maybe. 

Sophie felt like a walking Cinderella, especially when they found diamond shoes