Day 2 Part 2 - The Council's Decision

VERY IMPORTANT:

PLEASE READ ALL THREE PARAGRAPHS:

Huge round of applause to Fitzphie4life9, nikirocks31, moonulunala, and (once again!😊) SOPHITZ1305 for all being amazing supporters of my story! I would also like to recognize any of you who commented or voted for my story! Also: I would like to personally thank kotlcJill for being so nice and supportive. All of you are awesome!! Thank you guys a ton!

Also, for those amazing people who are still reading: if you make a comment or vote, I am not going to be able to keep adding your names in the beginnings of the chapters 😢. I can't because I am getting so many votes and comments I can't keep up! I don't want anyone to feel not included because I forgot about you. So if you comment or vote (or both!) I am giving you my thanks now!! 

One last thing, I know it took awhile to update, but I had this chapter ready!! I just didn't have 615 reads!! So please vote — it will help promote my story so others will reading it leading to me updating! So please vote, comment, re read, and enjoy yourself! Thank you guys so much. And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment we've all been waiting for: the next chapter:

The Council? 

All of the Councilors  were lined up sitting in their elaborate thrones in all of their elaborate glory. 

Everybody curtsied and then Emery spoke.

"We are gathered today to discuss Matchmakers scrolls," he said.

"That's a given," Keefe snorted.

"Do not interrupt me Mr. Sencen. We have decided that — given all of your unique and developed talents and abilities — it would be best to have you have kids with each other. You are to match up with each other so your kids will have a unique set of enhanced abilities or ability."

"So," Tam said, "you want us to marry each other and then have kids because you want us to?"

When Emery nodded Tam said, "not happening. Sorry. You are not going to force us to get married and have kids  because it benefits you."

"Actually we are," Alina retorted.

"But we have one extra boy," Dex pointed out.

"Yes, and we are willing to let ONE of you marry outside of your little group," Emery responded.

"We are 16!" Sophie said, "we are not even that old! And you can't interfere with Matchmaking. It's in the Elvin laws. I read them."

"That is where I come in," Vidia said. "As head Matchmaker I will be in charge of taking to observations of the Council and placing my own thoughts to generate your Matchmaking scroll."

"Wait," Linh said, "don't you mean scrolls? With an "s"?"

Vidia glanced at the Coucil and Emery cleared his throat.

"You see," he said, "because there are only a few of you in your little group, we are providing you with one Match and one Match only. If you chose to take the Match, you are expected to get married within 2 years of choosing your Match. You are able to choose your Match until one week from today. Once you are married, you are expected to have children within 5 years of your marriage. We have put time limits on this because we all would like to see how our expirement turned out."