Day 6 - Confessions Part 2

I have to admit — I am a little disappointed that I did not get 200 votes. I have thousands of reads so the math tells me that there should be A LOT of votes considering if there are twelve chapters and every halter counts as one vote. So, yeah, I am a little disheartened by the lack of support my story got. Thank you for those of you who voted and I appreciate your participation. It has been slightly over two weeks since I last updated and couldn't bare to let you suffer any longer. So.... I updated. As for those of you who voted and have been supportive, thank you a ton, your support is what keeps me updating.

Sophie, surprisingly, woke up in the morning without any nightmares. She felt refreshed and it felt so good not to have any terrors digging through her dreams.

Sophie slowly and quietly crept out of bed so she didn't wake Fitz. She headed to the bathroom and got changed into a simple dress. Honestly, Sophie was surprised Edaline had packed something so simple for today considering she had always packed extra fancy outfits before.

 Honestly, Sophie was surprised Edaline had packed something so simple for today considering she had always packed extra fancy outfits before

When she was finished changing, she noticed Fitz still wasn't awake. It was getting close to breakfast but... should she wake him up? Would he mind? 

Sophie debated with herself for a few more minutes before deciding to wake him up. Fitz probably wouldn't want to miss breakfast and he probably wouldn't be mad at Sophie. After all, he liked her and he had told Sophie over and over to wake him up if she needed him.

Sophie walked over to Fitz's dreaming body. He looked so utterly adorable that it was hard not to let him keep sleeping. 

She gently layed  her hand on Fitz's arm and shook him slightly. "Fitz?" She whispered.

He lay asleep. Sophie decided to try transmitting.

Fitz? Are you awake? It's almost time for breakfast.

Fitz still didn't stir, so Sophie shook him a little harder and raised her voice to say, "Fitz?"

Finally, his innocent little teal eyes fluttered opened. His perfect lips formed into a smile when he saw Sophie.

"Well, you're up early," he said.

"No, you slept in. It's almost time for breakfast."

Fitz frowned. "It is?"

"Yes. Now, come on lazy bum, get up."

"Sheesh. Someone's grumpy," Fitz teases with a smile.

Sophie glared at him.

Fitz laughed and walked over to Sophie. 

"See? Grumpy."

"Am not!" Sophie said.

She tried to be serious, but a smile still crept in to her face.

"Go get dressed," she said lightly smacking him on the forehead.