Do It Or Dare It

"We are playing an elvin game called Do it or Dare it."

"I love his game!!" Linh gushed.

"Never heard of it," Sophie said.

"Ok, well, you're going to love it!" Linh said.

"So," Biana said, "someone will tell you to do or say something and you have to do it. If you don't do it, each of the other players get to dare you to do something. However, the dares have to be reasonable."

"Okay," Sophie said. "Does that mean when you play with more people, there are more dares?"

"Yup!" Biana and Linh said at the same time.

"Okay," Sophie agreeed, "I will play."

Biana and Linh flipped. They were both so excited that Sophie agreed.

"I will go first," Biana said once she regained her composure. "Linh, you have to tell us who your brother likes."

Linh gasped. "Biana!! I can't do that! That is Tam's secret!"

"Fine. Don't tell us. But my dare is for you to go into the Fitz's room right now while they are all horse playing or whatever they are doing."

"Ugh," Linh complained, "that is going to be sooo embarrassing! But fine. Sophie, what is your dare?"

"I dare you to smack each of the boys with a pillow using telekinesis when you go in there!"

"Noo!" Linh said at the same time Biana said, "Yes!!"

Biana and Sophie cracked up for at least a minute.

"Ugh! This is going to be terrible!" Linh said standing. 

The other two girls stood up too and they all crept up another floor, down a hallway, until they were standing outside of Fitz's door. 

"This is going to be awesome!" Sophie whispered-screamed.

"Yeah. Alright, Linh, on the count of three! One...two............three!"

Linh reluctantly put her and on the handle. "Here goes nothing!"

Linh opened the handle and used telekinesis to lift a pillow from Fitz's bed and smacked Fitz, then Dex, then Tam, and finally Keefe. They stumbled and tripped on each other and fell. They are were in pure shock.

Linh flushed a bright pink color and said, "it was a dare."

Sophie and Biana laughed so hard and were on the floor gasping for a breath. Their faces  were wet with tears and their eyes were watery.

"That," Sophie gasped, "was.....hilarious!!"

Both Biana and Sophie cracked up all over again, and this time the boys joined too. Eventually, Linh started giggling and laughing too.

When everybody had calmed down 15 minutes later, Dex asked, "so, Linh, why did you do that again?"

"It was a double dare from Sophie and Biana."

"Couldn't you have just done what they had asked you to do first?" Tam asked. "I mean, this was kind of embarrassing and I am pretty sure my own sister made me look stupid. Which never happens."

"I could've told them who you like..." Linh said with a devilish smile.

"Nope!" Tam said quickly, "smack me with a pillow all you want, but NEVER EVER tell anyone who I like."

"Ooh, does Bangs Boy have a crush???" Keefe asked, winking at Tam.

"Hey," Fitz said defending Tam, "you have a crush too. And I know who it is!"

Keefe shut up and blushed ever so slightly. Tam and Dex laughed to see something that Keefe was finally embarrassed by.

"What were you guys doing before we came in here?" Biana asked curiously.

"We were all making up a new game that we can play in the morning," Fitz replied. "But now that your here..."

"Okay," Linh said, "what is it??"

"It is called Draw a Match," Fitz said. "Don't ask me why KEEFE thought this was a good idea, but he did."

"Hey — It IS a good idea!"

"Well," Sophie asked, "how do you play?"

"There are two piles: a pile with each of the girls names and a pile of each of the boys names. Every name is out in the pile just once. The girls will draw from the boys pile and the boys will draw from the girls pile."

Already, Sophie didn't like how this is going.

"Once you have drawn a name," Tam said, "you have to make out with them for one minute."

"What?!?" Sophie exclaimed. "That's unfair! What if you only like that person as a friend??"

Keefe shrugged. "Too bad."

"Unfortunately," Dex said giving a pointed look at Keefe, "everyone else is watching. You know, because NOTHING bad has ever come from kissing someone in front of a crowd."

"Oh, and Keefe decided that wasn't enough. He added a twist," Fitz said.

"You bet I did!" Needs said pumping his fist. "If the same people kiss twice, they have to sleep in the same bed tonight."

"There is NO way I am playing this," Sophie said.

"Majority vote?" Dex offered.

Everybody but Sophie raised their hand.

Great. 

"I will pick first!!" Keefe said moving towards the girls pile.

He drew a name and said, "Biana."

Biana looked as if this was a dream come true. Keefe, not so much. 

They stood there awkwardly kissing slightly while Keefe's  hands were around  Biana's waist and Biana had  her hands on Keefe's shoulders. It certainly wasn't romantic, but it also didn't look too forced, either.

"That's one minute!" Linh called.

"Who goes next?" Soohie asked.

"The two people who kissed have to agree on a person,"  Tam said.

Biana and Keefe whispered for a second and then Biana said, "Sophie! You're up!"

Sophie groaned. "Do I have to do this??" 

"Yep!" Keefe said.

Sophie slowly trudged over to the boys pile and drew a name. She closed her eyes and brought the paper to her face. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. When she read the name, Sophie immediately knew that this kiss would not be romantic. If anything, they would both be stiff as a rock.

"Who did you get?" Linh asked giggling. "Come on Sophie, it can't be that bad."

"I got....."

Sorry to leave you guys at such a horrible cliff hanger!! But I have an important announcement to make! I will not update until I have had 50 reads AND at least 8 comments!! So please spread the word and comment!! Thank you guys!!