Day 4 - Pillow Fight

Please read the warning:

WARNING — this chapter contains the word 'Shadowflux' which is a term used in Keeper of the Lost Cities Flashback. It doesn't spoil anything too big but if you haven't read the book, it might be slightly confusing. It doesn't really spoil anything, however, you might be a title confused at the very beginning if you do not know what shadowflux is. This chapter also mentions the Alicorn babies, but I do not use the real names.

Read at your own risk.

Sophie woke up at 5:15 in Fitz's arms. He was still asleep and Sophie didn't want to wake him so she tried to go back to sleep. 

That was a mistake, though. 

Twisted creatures and horrifying monsters waited for her in the deepest, darkest part of her mind. Fire, burns, and pain wove it's way through Sophie's every thought. She tried desperately to wake up, to free herself from chains that bound her to her dreams, but she couldn't. She was trapped in her dream. She tried thrashing and kicking, but she couldn't tell if she was really moving or if it was her imagination. 

After what seemed like ages, she woke up to Fitz shaking her violently.

"Sophie!" he said, "you were kicking and thrashing so I tried to wake you up but I couldn't! Not until I started shaking you and are you okay?"