00. Backstory

6 Years ago

Dick age 7, Wally age 9

Richard Grayson, or Dick as he liked to be called, was climbing up the latter of the trapeze so his family could perform the flying Graysons act that was happening. As he reached the ledge at the top he heard the ring master say

"Please welcome a new member of the Flying Grayson family, Richard Grayson or Robin"

As he said Robin he stepped to the edge of the platform getting ready to jump when he heard a snap. The next thing that happen, happened in slow motion for Dick. The rope his parents were swinging on broke. There bodies hit the floor but Dick was in to much shock by the events that he didn't move until a minute later. He quickly climbed down the latter and ran to his parents dead bodies.

Once he got there he collapsed to his knees crying, trying to shake them awake thinking that they couldn't be dead. He stayed there a full 10 minutes before the paramedics took the bodies away and a social worker came a took Dick away.

Now instead of him going to an orphanage like most kids would, the social worker though, thought that because he was a gypsy he would corrupt the other kids so she brought him to the juvenile detention center in Gotham.

As he walked into the center he saw another kid with red hair be brought in by a police officer saying

"He killed her not me, he did. He killed her"

When the red headed kid stoped crying he looked over and locked eyes with Dick. Little did Dick know, that he was going to be his new family.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Wallace West or Wally as he likes to be called, woke up to the sound of glass shattering. He silently made his way down the stairs grabbing one of his fathers old beer bottles laying around just incase he needed to protect himself. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he saw his mother laying in a puddle of her own blood. It made him sick. His father was standing over her with a knife in his hand.

Wally hopes his mother was still alive and could be saved, so he ran up to his father a smashed the beer bottle on the back of his head successfully knocking him out. Wally then ran to his mothers body praying to god that she was still alive. To his horror his mother was dead.

His neighbors must have called the cops because not 5 minutes later the police broke down the door and flooded into the house. The sound of the door brake was enough to wake Wally's father. When the police came to question Wally he kept on saying

"He did it, he killed her" while pointing to his father.

However his father said that he came downstairs to see his wife in a puddle of her own blood with Wally standing over her with a knife in his hand. Apparently he tried to stop him but got knocked out by Wally.

The police trusted Wally's father more than him. He was handcuffed and placed in the back of a police car and driven to the juvenile detention center in Gotham city. They get Wally out of the car and bring him inside the center all while he is crying and saying

"He killed her not me, he did. He killed her"

When he stoped crying he looked over and saw a boy with raven hair and bright blue eyes looking at him. Little did he know that this boy would be his new family.

To Be Continued...