0.9 Repeat that Again, Please

Present time, POV 3

"We want to legally adopted both of you" Barry said

The boys were frozen. They were getting adopted. Of course they were a little skeptical, so like any normal kids they started to ask questions.

"You want to adopt us?" Dick asked

"Well we wanted to adopt you six years ago but some one" Bruce looked over at the social worker "made it nearly impossible too"

"Then you were both thrown in here so we couldn't find you, until now that is" Barry finished. The boys picked up on the fact that he said until now, who do they know who just got out of here a day ago, and who happen to work with supers, huh what a coincidence.

"And we are supposed to believe that you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart. You show up after all this time with smiles. Do you know how long we have been in here not able to go outside and not see a fence with serrated edges to keep you in. To have to brake up fights before a kid dose something that could get them a life sentence. How long that we he had no privacy what's so ever" Wally was ranting

The adults in the room were surprised, but the guards were most likely the most surprised. They have been watching over Wally and Dick for almost seven years  now and not once have they seen ether lose control and lash out, physically or verbally.
Dick was currently trying to calm Wally down

"Hey, hey, hey. It's ok. Babe look at me its ok. We are possibly getting out of here" he told Wally.

The social worker was more disgusted with the two boys now that she new they were together. Bruce and Barry could care less but they were a little surprised.

Once Dick had managed to calm him down enough he gave him a quick kiss before entwining his hands with Wallys and giving a light squeeze. Dick turned back to the adults before saying, "we will allow you to adopt us"

Bruce and Barry both grew smiles on their faces. They turned to the social worker and about to ask for the adoption papers but she cut them off.

"Are you sure you want these two. There are plenty of other kids I know who would love to have you as their parent who are aren't gay"

With that Bruce and Barry had enough. Even the guards all frowned, they loved these two boys and were happy they were getting adopted but that woman was just down right awful.

"We never doubted our decision in the first place, now the adoption papers please" Bruce said very coldly.

She pursed her lips into a thin line before giving up and sliding the papers over. Bruce signed one while Barry signed the other. The two adults grinned before turning to look at the boys, Dick was smiling and Wally was giving a slight smile, but soon was full on smiling when he saw Dicks face.

The social worker rolled her eyes before walking out the door.

"Well at least we got rid of her" Wally said.

Dick started giggling, and the adults were smiling and the guards were snickering. Wally looked at one of the guards and smiled.

"Yes" he fist pumped the air "I told you I would get you to laugh Dan" he said pointing to one of the guards.

"You did indeed Wally. I'll miss you guys" the guard, Dan, said sincerely

"Ya well knowing us we will be back, just not getting put away this time" Dick corrected seeing the face Bruce was making.

"We need to say by to some friends and get our stuff. They we can leave" Wally said butting in.

With that the two boys walked over to the reenforce doors. When they heard the buzz they opened them and walked in only to be greeted by Sam, Sofie, Liza and Matt. Jade had escaped the night before with the gang having to hold the young heroes from stopping her.

"So who was in there"

"What did they want"

"Why were you in there for so long"

The princess were rained with questions. They were just smiling like idiots. Of course they didn't want to leave there friends but they would get out in a couple of months to a year, and they would come visit so it didn't really matter. But they would still miss them. Dick spoke first.

"We're getting adopted" he said

It was quiet for a whole five seconds before they all started cheering, if anyone deserved to get our and go free it was theses two. They all did a group hug before Wally and Dick went through their cell to gather their things.

Of course while they were doing this the gang started spreading the word, but the time they were done packing the entire center was gathered in the cafeteria to wish them well and send them off, with Sam, Matt, Liza and Sofie in the front.

When they walked out of the f the hallway Wally and Dick were meet with the sounds of clapping then cheering. The looked at all the people in the room and smiled back. They were both very great full that they had this impact on theses kids, because theses kids would get out of here and make something with their life not end up a mugger or living on the streets.

The then called for quite and spoke,

"We will no longer be here" Dick started

"But we want you to take our teachings and help the next kids who end up in here" Wally continue. They switched off like this

"We want you to transform them so they can do better than they did before they came here"

"We want you to keep the peace, and to help the kids have a better life outside of these walls"

"We will leave Matt, Sofie, Liza and Sam in charge until time comes when they get to go free"

"And then they will chose who will be the next set of teachers to help the kids after them"

" So that the future kids can get the help they need as well"

"But just know that this is not goodbye, this is only till we meet again"

With that they ended their speech gave their friends a hug and walked enough the metal doors. They were met with Bruce and Barry smiling at them and with that they left the detention center with every intention of not going back.

To Be Continued...

Hey author here. I do hope you like that chapter.
Also the social worker are the people who dislike gay relationships or are disgusted with gay relationships and think it's there place to say something rude. I'm sorry but I don't like those people, their relationship includes themselves no one else. But some people think that they should get involved and make people feel bad about them selfs.
Im sorry I'm ranting but people like that piss me off

Anywho hope you enjoyed
Peace out