13. Super Suits

Present Time, 3 POV

Wally woke up first, he looked at his boyfriend and a small smile crossed his face. Dick subconsciously snuggled closer to Wally. Wally shook Dick gently, trying to wake him up, but Dick used the hand not wrapped around Wally to swat his hand away. He was still asleep. Wally leaned down and put a quick kiss on Dicks lips. That seemed to wake Dick up a little bit more but he still would not get up. Wally sighed, he then started pushing Dick to the edge of the bed before kicking him off and onto the floor.

That woke him. Dick them put his hands in the floor in front of his face and pushed up so he could look at Wally. He gave him a glare.

"You had to wake me up like that. Again?" He questioned with a huff.

"Well it was that or water and I wanted to stay dry" Wally told him before reaching a hand down to help Dick back onto the bed.

They cuddled for a little while, sharing a few short kisses. When they were about to dose off the smell of eggs, bacon, and sausages wafted into the room. The boys groaned but got up and got dressed. They made their way thought the maze of the manor to the dinner room where all the adults are waiting.  They sat down and had some breakfast with conversations here and there. They boys were relaxed and they felt safe something they haven't felt for a long time.

~TimeSkip~

They boys left to explore. They stumbled upon a room that was big, about the size of a soccer field maybe a little big. There was an in ground trampoline that was a little bit bigger than an Olympic trampoline. On one side of the room was a few mats laid out  with a set of still rings above it. There was also a salmon latter on the side, probably put there by Oliver, and a balance beam. But the thing that caught the eyes of both boys was the trapeze. There was a net under it and a mat under that. Wally went to one of the wooden posts with the ladder to get to the platform at the top, while Dick went to the other one. They stretched for a few minutes before climbing up and grabbing the bar that was hooked up there.

"Ready!" Dick yelled.

"Yep, let's just do the basics!" Wally yelled back.

With that Wally got a gif grip with his hands on the bar and jumped. He got momentum before he twisted his body and flipped upside down, so now he was swinging from his legs facing Wally arms out and ready to catch Dick. After Wally had gotten into position Dick waited and timed it before jumped an little backwards, he swung forward and when he got to were the bar was going to swing back he let go and flipped in the air, coming closer to Wally were they grabbed each other's hands before swinging back to the other side.

They continued to do tricks and practic. The only reason that Wally knew how to do this was because one time they convinced the garuds to allow them to go to a gymnastics gym. Dick taught Wally the basic movements and tricks and how to properly land as to not hurt your self. They went to the gym for two weeks until the social service worker found out and got those guards fired and got the boys in solitary confinement for a week. She apparently had to pull some strings. When the boys had gotten out, they practiced flips and handstands and some parkour around the building. They put the whole incident behind them and moved on with their friends.

When they had finished Dick and Wally flipped into the air and maneuvered their body's so their backs were facing down and crossed their arms before they landed on the net bouncing up once before landing on the net and rolling off landing on their feet.

"You still remember" Dick told Wally

"Just like riding a bike, even thought I never did" Wally said

"Ok, ok, you are not allowed to think of bad memories. Let's spar. See if you still have your touch" Dick teased

They got onto the mat and started sparing, cracking jokes and having a good time. What they didn't know, or at least what the adults thought they didn't know, was that they were being watched and evaluated. The adults were all in the bat cave surrounding a monitor with the camera feed from the gym.

"Damn, their good" Arthur voiced

"They are definitely better then the average civilian, but they are messing around they have more potential" Oliver butted in.

"They could do better if properly trained. Is Barry back yet?" Bruce asked to no one

With a whoosh Barry appeared, "I was summoned" he joked. Over his shoulder he had two hangers with a black covered.

"Did you get the suits?" Bruce questioned

"I did and they are Cisco approved, as well as Cisco approved names" Barry said putting the suits up on some manikins.

Oliver whistled, "Those are indeed Cisco approved suits. How about the superhero names" he asked

"Well, for Wally we have 'Kid Flash' and for Dick we have 'Robin'. Cisco was very proud" Barry told them.

Unbeknownst to the adults the boys were up on one of the ledges at the top of the cave listening in, surprised that the archer or the bat have yet to notice them.

"Should we train them some more or should we let them spar with the team?" Barry asked Bruce

At that the boy's perked up. They wanted to see the team again, after all they said they would. Also they wanted to troll them.

"Well how about we go ask them?" Arthur asked

The adults nodded and looked to the screen where they saw the boys sparing, until the feed cut and the room on the monitor was empty. The adults were all surprised, Bruce moved quickly pulling up all the camera feeds around the manor, but they couldn't find the boys anywhere. Bruce sent Barry to check the entire ground and the places with out cameras but he showed up empty handed.

While the adults were freaking out, the boys on the ledge were laughing their ass's off. They decide to not mess around anymore and stood up. Dick backed up a bit and got a running start before jumping off and doing a few flips, before landing and summersaulting into a crouch. While Wally speed down next to him. The adults were surprised to see the two appear out of what looked like no where.

"The names are killer" Wally stated

"And we would love to show our skills to you and to see the team again" Dick continued

"Oh and tell Cisco good job, love the super suits" Wally told Barry

Everyone was quiet,

"Where the hell did you come from?!"

Hello readers, please enjoy this chapter.
I'm sorry it's short but I wanted to get this out, should be plenty entertaining.
Author out.