03.New Inmates

Dick age 13, Wally age 15

Present time, Third POV

It was like any other day for the Juvenal Detention center in Gotham, except a group of five teens where caught trying to steel money from Wayne Industries. They, however, were not successful.

They were being escorted to the detention center with a squad of four cars. The two girls were in one, two boys in another, and the last boy in a car alone. The fourth car held the commanding officer, Officer Gordon, who was to drop them off and then pay a visit to Wally and Dick to tell them what they had to deal with.

The kids where being lead into the center, when they approached Kathryn (The woman at the front desk) she looked up and scanned the group of teens and then looked up to the officers surrounding them. The commanding officer came up to her, gave her the files and then said

"You may want to inform the Princes of the new group, I was going to visit them and tell them the information that they would need but I have been called out to investigate another crime. If you will pass these on that would be great"

At the word Princes the group of teenagers snapped their heads up and listened to the conversation.

"I will pass this on to them but you should visit them anyway you know they love your visits" Kathryn said

"Maybe I will, but anyway please get these kids in the system and put them in the cells across from the Princes it will help the boys reform the kids here" The officer said pointing to the teens

"Very well"Kathryn said to the officer then turned to the kids and said"When I call your name please go though the door over there, the guard will then lead you to get your clothes and then to your cell." she paused "Megan Morse" The red haired girl walked forward. "Artemis Crock, oh your sister was here a couple years ago, got along great with the Princes" the blond girl walked forward, but not before sending the lady a look. "Now for the boys, Conner Kent" The boy with the blue eyes and black hair went though the door "Roy Harper" The tallest boy with grey-blue eyes and chestnut hair stepped though the door. "Finally Kaldur Hyde" Kathryn said to the chocolate skinned boy that was the last to go though.

As the guards are walking though the hallways they pass other kids and some wave to the guards other look at the new kids. As they rounded a corner the roomed opened up into the cafeteria. All the kids in the room, when they heard the guard, stoped what they were doing and looked over.

The group of teen looked around the room and saw some buff, mean looking kids, some kids who were scrawny and finally their eyes landed on two young boys who were seated at the head of the table. The boys looked fit, but they looked way to young to be in a place like this.

Artemis and Megan, however, couldn't help but look the boys over. They were both fit and looked very cute. While the girls were looking at the two boys, Kaldur, Roy, and Conner were looking for who they though were the Princes of Juvie. Their eyes landed on the group of mean, buff looking boys who were talking at one of the other tables, they thought that maybe the Princes were in that group, but before they could get anywhere they were forced though another door and into a hallway full of cells.

They came to a stop in front of two cells that were empty but on the other side the room had books, newspapers, pens and pencils all over the room. But the two cells opposite of that one open up and the guard put the girls in one and the boys in the other. The guard then left saying

"The Princes will be here with some food for you once they finish their own" then he left

The group of teen waited for about an hour just getting used to their surroundings when they heard talking from down the hall. All the teens got up off their beds and tried to look out the bars. What they did not expect was for the two young boys that sat at the head of the table and the meanest looking boy at the other table all talking and had trays of food in their hands.