06.The Cheshier Cat is Back

Present time, Third POV

When Wally and Dick woke up, the first sound to reach their ears was the sound of people snoring. Now usually this wouldn't bother them but Wally and Dick were not the only ones to wake up from the noise.

"Ugh why do the boys have to be so loud" the princes heard a voice whine.

They both broke into laughter when they recognized the voice belonged to Artemis.

"You guys would be complaining as well if you were woken up to snoring from Godzilla" Artemis pouted.

"Arty it's fine, we could wake them up with water if you would like" Wally suggested still laying down with Dick right next to him.

"Or we could leave them and see the look on their face when they realize that they woke up late" Dick put in.

At this Artemis grew a Cheshire Cat grin, one that could rival her sisters own mask. "Oh yes please, do you think we could lock them in as well?" Artemis asked with a fake innocence voice.

The princes chuckled, and shook their heads before Dick flipped off the top bunk soon followed by Wally. As they walked up to the bars a buzz sounded and they slid open with a loud bang. The pair walked out and met up with Artemis and Megan, with a pouting Artemis, before walking away to the cafeteria.

~time skip~

Megan, Artemis, Dick and Wally were all talking in the cafeteria and waiting for the rest of the boys to wake up.

The boys who were still sleeping stumbled slightly as they made their way from their cell to the cafe for their breakfast. Of course no one notice the guard bring in an old face.

Once this new prisoner, or a old one at that, saw the princes, her face morphed into one that matched her mask. But the people at the table were still oblivious to the new comer, that's why she was able to slowly make her way to the table with out getting noticed.

"-lly didn't let us use water to wake you up, Artemis was about to beg the boys to allow her to" this new prisoner faltered slightly at what one of the new kids said.

'Artemis, what is she doing in here, and if Artemis is here ether dad got to her or her friends are not far behind' this new comer thought.

But as she started to look at the people surrounding the princes, she notice the blond hair and dark skin of aqualads figure, as well as Miss Martian human form. She noticed superboys build and black hair, and she noticed her sisters blond hair that's always in a ponytail. Finally, her eyes fell upon the last new comer, this one she new well, this was red arrow, or Roy.

'Oh, this will be fun indeed'

She slowly stalked her way to the table making sure no one noticed she was there. She made it to right behind Dick, and waited for him to stand, when he did, she jumped.

"Hiya, boys" she said. Dick grunted at the weight changed but then broke into a large grin at hearing who's voice it was.

"Cheshire, you back" Dick said gleefully. There was a wave of shock that made its way though the group, of course once Wally realized it was Cheshire he also grew a grin on his face.

The shock was replaced by worry on the young super hero's faces, but was then covered by confusion. The Cheshire, was piggybacking Dick, and he was completely fine with that. They were acting as if they were siblings.

After a couple of minutes, each young hero had a different opinion on the situation. Conner, was just on guard for any of the cats tricks, Megan, was slightly confused by this situation, Kaldur, was curious as to why every one was so calm about a killer on another kids back, Artemis, was skeptical about her sister being here, and finally Roy straight up froze when he saw her.

While the young hero's where battling inner emotions, Wally had walked over to Dick and Cheshire to catch up.

"Jade, could you get off of Dick and give me a hug please" Wally asked. Jade of course complied and gave Wally a hug then Dick a hug.

"So what did you do this time, Steal something, or try to kill someone?" Dick question. "You won't believe it if I told you" she countered. "Try us" Wally retaliated.

This question brought the others out of their minds and into reality. "Well you see I-" Jade started but was cut off by Artemis. "What are you doing here Cheshire"

"Oh dear sister" Jade started turning to face her "I could ask you and your friends the very same thing. Did you not do your homework" she taunted.

Artemis balled her hands into fists at her sides, it has been barely five minutes and she was fed up with her sisters attitude.

Jade slowly looked at the line of teens in-front of her, she saw the look of detestation on Artemis's face, she saw the calm and collected face of Kaldur. She saw the look of apprehension on Megan as well as the anger on Conners face. When she finally got to the last figure she saw a blank face but when she looked in his eyes she saw loathing and what looked to be comfort? She didn't understand.

"Well, well if it isn't little red. Long time so see" at this all the heads, except Dicks and Wally's wiped to face Roy. His facade broke but he quickly covered it with a sly smirk.

"Cheshire" he replied

By this time both Jade and Roy had matching smirks, but the rest of the young hero's heads where spinning, all except one.

"Wait hold up, you two know each other!?!"

A/N
I'm super sorry for not uploading a chapter sooner, I had a little bit of a writers block. I will have another chapter out soon, I promise.