02.Birth Of The Princes

Dick age 10, Wally age 12

As time went on, as the boys spent more time in the detention center they had a little rep going. They could take the baddest kinds in there and get them out within the year for good behavior. The boys are friends with all the kids, the guards, staff and they help the other kids with any problem they could. With this rep building one of the girls that was leaving stoped turned to them and said

"You two are the Princes of Juvie"

That name had spread like wildfire, the guards started to call them that as a little joke but then the kids caught on they did start calling them that even when Wally and Dick told them not to. But the name did suit the boys as they were the one to meet the new kids that came in and help all the kids who had a sentence shorten it.

The lady at the front desk had taken a liking to the boys and when the boys had visiting time they were tutored by the lady, who is named Kathryn, at the front desk. Kathryn taught them math and science as well as history, she also gave them books to read witch they then read to the kids and if they didn't know how they would teach them.

The boys successfully calmed down the center, made the kids more civilized and they even got visits from some kids who got out thanking them for the reading lessons to manor lessons.

The boys even got along with the villain kids that came though here like Jade who is known as Cheshire, she told them about her family and how her father roped her in to the villain business. But she didn't stay long because she escaped two days later.

All the girls and even some boys fell for the Princes(Dick and Wally) And why wouldn't they after the first week in they started working out so if needed they could defuse any fights that broke out, making them both very fit and muscular. However they only had eyes for each other.

At first they were best friends but would sleep in the same bed to keep the nightmares away. After awhile Wally and Dick started to catch feelings for each other. About two years after them being in the detention center Wally kissed Dick.

~Line Break~

Wally POV

I was laying on the top bunk, of the left side bed, when Dick came into our cell he grabbed book and sat on the bottom bunk of the right side bed, the guards never put other kids our cell because we keep the other kids in line so they let us have our privacy. When Dick lied down and started reading he looked so cute and I involuntarily looked at his lips. I decided I was going to do something stupid.

I jumped down and sat next to Dick on the bed. That got Dicks attention, he looked at me and I suddenly found my hands quite interesting.

"Whats up Wally?" Dick asks

I look at him in the eyes, my eyes drift down to his lips then quickly return my gaze to his eyes. He notices this and puts his book down, as soon as he facing me again I wrap my arm around his waist and bring him to me. I put my forehead on his and slowly leaned in to where our lips are just barely apart.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask

Before I can react his lips are on mine, I'm a little shocked at first but then kiss back. His arms make their way around my neck and I wrap my arms around his waist. The kiss gets more heated and I end up above Dick laying down on the bed.

We break for air and look into each others eyes, but before I can kiss him again the guard yells lights out and then we are surrounded by darkness.

"Well I guess we don't get to continue tonight" I say

"Your right, but that doesn't mean we can't continue in the morning"Dick tells me

"You are correct, goodnight Dick" I tell him as I lie down next to him keeping my hands on his waist.

"Goodnight Wally" Dick says before we fall into a peaceful sleep in each others arms.

~Line Break~

The next day Dick and Wally walked into the cafeteria the next morning with their hands intertwined. They sat at their normal seats, that no one else would sit in, when Jade (yes Cheshire) came up to them and asked

"So are you two finally a thing?"

Dick blushed while Wally held his head up and said

"Yes we are"

"Called it"she said"You guys IT FINALLY HAPPENED!" she yelled

A bunch of cheers went around the room, if you were paying attention to the guards you would see them smiling and some were exchanging money on bets they placed on when they would get together. Lets just say that the rest of the day was full of happiness, congrats and sweet, short kisses.

To Be Continued...