Chapter 1: Little Puppy

Nico stepped into the restroom after a 5-hour surgery, he just wants to wash his dashing face to make himself look less dead

Nico stepped into the restroom after a 5-hour surgery, he just wants to wash his dashing face to make himself look less dead. "Hmm?" He Laid his brown eyes on this shortie that wasn't looking his way and just bumped onto his chest and let out a small cry.

"Ouu..!" Levi pinched his nose and raised his head up with watery eyes on this man who is the cause of his pain now.  And he stunned.

He felt that his soul is being looked through when he stares at those beautiful brown eyes, an Asian who is about 6 foot tall with sharp features that is enough to get any girls to melt in their pants, including guys...

A blush rose into his cheeks when he realised that he had been staring at a stranger for a long period of time, at least he thinks so. "I...uhh... I'm sorry..!" Levi squeaked out.
He frantically looked away and dashed out the toilet.

Nico didn't stop him, he looked back at the adorable one till he could no longer see him, his eyes softened and a small grin was hardly visible on his face.

Like a Lil pup, he thought to himself.

"I have to know him." He thought. He doesn't know why he would be so interested with that cute little guy, his type is tall, strong and confident guys but somehow this short, adorable and smol guy just got his heart run a little wilder.

He imagined that he could have easily carried him up and pushed him against the hard wall and kissed him all over till he could only whimper under his dominance.

And this idea, is arousing him.

Writer's note:
Please feel free to give advices and thank you so much for reading my work and spend time voting and commenting, I love y'all❤️

the intro is abit short but I promise it would be
longer the next one.

Hope y'all like it, please consider to support me by voting and commenting advices for me❤️
Thank you for reading!