Chapter 13: Explaination

*Whisper* please vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

The whole day was shit for Levi, he couldn't focus well and he kept blanking out.

Who's that fiancée...and why Nico didn't tell him..

Why is Nico not talking to me..

Wtf I'm going insane.

Levi stood at the side of changing room, changing into his usual clothes.

"Wanna go for a drink?" Lincoln asked, "You seem like you're in a really bad mood the whole day."

I turned my head over and nodded, "yeah pretty shit day, you wanna come over to my house instead? I wanna cook." Then I saw Deluca walked in, " hey Deluca, wanna join for dinner over my place?" I waved at him.

"Hmm sure." Deluca shrugged, he's up for anything.
"Where's Nico? " Lincoln places his hand to scratch his forehead, "y'all were like two gummy bear melted together for the past months.."

"I don't know, let's go." I smiled and pulled Deluca and him over, "my car is outside."

When we bout to leave, Nico came out of nowhere and pulled me to him, he used so much strength that I fell to him with my Two arms on his shoulder.

Lincoln And Deluca looked at each other, both smiled and hopped into the car.

"Levi we will wait for you in the car."

Such traitors...(−_−)

Third person Pov
"Wtf let go of me! " I tried to push him away but he held on to me tightly, "what's wrong with you!"

"Yeah right," his face hardened and he pushed me against the nearest wall behind me, lifting my Chin forcing me to face him directly. "What's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me?"

"Because.." seeing Nico like this, Levi suddenly felt that all his negativity are all channeling to his eyes and turning into tears. "I..I..*sobs*"

"Oh my god.. baby, tell me what's wrong.." Nico's dark chocolate eyes reflected worry and heartache. "Don't cry.." kissing off his tears gently as he whispered.

"..y..your mum called, she said that you have a fiancée" Levi buried himself as he tries to cover himself on Nico's chest, "are..are you *sobs* cheating on me..are we breaking up.." *

"What the hell no" Nico gently hugged the smaller boy and place his Chin above his head, "that's my Mother's choice, I already told her I'm not going to get married to whoever she wants."

"So you've been jealous the whole day huh.." Nico chuckled lowly, very amused.

"Hmm..." Levi pouted but he didn't deny, "its your fault..." he looked up at the giant, his eyes still puffy and red.

"Aww why are you so cute." Nico kissed the two pitiful eyes, "yes my fault."

"I only want you, and I'll only have you." Nico whispered and he saw Levi blushed into an adorable pink shade.

And as for his Mother, he'll deal with her.

Writer's Note:

Hope y'all enjoyed, please leave a comment and vote to show support:D

Thank you for reading!

Xoxo 9ShadesOfKai