Chapter 17: Together and accepted

*whisper* hit the vote button

"H-hi..."Levi looked up at Nico and grinned ear to ear to him before greeting Nico's parents with a shy smile.

"So you're the boy that got my son running head to toes?" The man is around 45 to 55 year old, his pure black eyes narrowed as his cold gaze landed on Levi.

Oh wow, how friendly.

Levi awkwardly smiled at him as Nico grabbed his hand tightly with a gentle smile as if to reassure him.

What should I reply?
like what, oh hell yea your Son can't stop touching me for like one second?

Few months back then, Levi could have fainted if his future "Father in law" asked him something so sarcastic, but he's a grown puppy now *proud Mother smile*

After dating with Nico for months, Levi got influenced by this confident and charismatic doctor, and has changed so much, he used to be a shy little potato, I mean, he's still shy, but.. a big potato now?

Er hem okay back to the scene

"Yeah, he got your Son running from Korea to America. " Nico casually took his puppy's paws and kissed them with a smile.

Reactions from the audience
Levi: ⁄(⁄ ⁄ ⁄ω⁄ ⁄ ⁄)⁄
Father: ....!!!
Mother: ...

Levi shyly looked down as he bit his cherry red lips, Nico whispered, "hey don't do that, you won't want to get me turned on in front of my parents "

"Okay enough." Nico's Father took a deep breath to find his inner peace, before he grab anything he can find and throw it at the couple.

"Take a seat before our discussion starts."  Nico's Mother quickly cut in before any tragedy happen, "alright,  we have decided to allow you two to be together." She poured some Chinese tea gracefully as she continued,

" so if you two are going to get married, it's fine but Nico need to have a Son according to our family tradition." She paused for a moment, " no worries, I'm not asking him to find some random women, we will get surrogates, which would not affect..."

Nico who is quiet the whole time, suddenly cut in , "I don't want a child."

"Don't speak nonsense, you need a child."
"I can adopt one, or maybe not." Nico shrugged, " I'm not the only Son."

"That's fine." Nico's Father sighed, " no point arguing, Nico is a stubborn ox."

"Its time for us to leave," he stood up and sweep off the non existent dust on his expensive suit, " do remember to invite us to your wedding, if y'all can last to that stage." His cold and emotionless voice echoed around, but both Nico and Levi had a silly grin plastered on their face.

"Hey big silly.." Levi tapped Nico's broad shoulder twice, "when did I say that I will marry you.." He sassed as he rolled his adorable eyes.

Raising one eyebrow up, the taller man smirked and carried Levi in bridal style, causing the small boy to grasp him tightly.

" Hey little bride, time to sleep.." Levi licked his lips sexily, teasing Levi, knowing that this will definitely cause him to be Super Super shy and embarrassed.
"...Do I have to remind you we are in a public area?" Levi tried to act cool but his red ears betrayed him.

"Do I have to remind you that everywhere is home as Long as I am with you..."

"S-stop..! Let me down.." Levi frantically covered Nico's lips, all the blood rushing to his cheeks turning them into a bright red, his heart pumping faster than ever.

"Nope."

They went home together.

Their Home.

Credits to @amulance_00 for the fanartAuthor's Note: Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and thank you to all readers that followed me throughout

Author's Note:
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and thank you to all readers that followed me throughout.

This book is coming to an end soon, and honestly I didn't expect it to hit 11K, I'm so thankful for all this and I love y'all.