Chapter 7: Drugged (ALITTLE SMUT)

Inside the pub

Inside the pub

The smoke twisted in its artistic way, forming curls in the gloom, illuminated only by the age-speckled bar lights. Along the wall was every hue of amber liquid their inverted bottles.
hundreds of conversations told in loud voices, all of them competing with the rock music that dominates the atmosphere.

The pub is noisy, that's the first thing that caught the small guy's attention.

Levi looked around with curiosity in his eyes, he had never visited a pub or a night club before, he spent most of his days studying for exams.(NERD)

"Here, I'll go get you a drink, you're gonna wait for me..okay?" Nico smirked while leading Levi to his seat, his eyes slightly hidden behind his messy coal black hair.

Levi nodded his head with a shy smile, that cute and innocent vibe caught attentions from many other guys. 

"Hey cutie.. want a drink?" A man with crimson red hair approached Levi, his smoky and crystal blue eyes scanning Levi from head to toe causing Levi to feel uncomfortable.

"Huh...no..no..." Levi remembered that his mom told him not to take any drinks from strangers when he is young.

"Take it..." The man laughed softly and pushed the drink to him. Levi had no choice but to accept it, he frowned at the taste of the wine when he tasted it.

It felt like it hit his mouth and then turns it inside out, very unfriendly. Levi frowned, the taste wouldn't go away!

Then he noticed that the person in front of him became 2, then 3, then 4..! He shook his head and it became 8!

"You're drunk..let me bring you home.." the man wore a victory smile and tried to carry the drunk puppy.

He drugged him.

"Hey! Let him go, where are you trying to take my Boyfriend!" Nico punched the guy hard on the face and pushed him to the floor.

His dark eyes being devoured by hellfire,  veins popping out from the side of his forehead and arms.
Pulling up the angry man's collar with one only hand before tossing him to the chairs.

"Bloody fucker..." he murmured before turning around, and when his eyes met with the other pair, it softened.

Nico gently pulled Levi into his arms and carried him to his car and place the little one inside.

"Pabo.." he cursed in a foreign language Levi couldn't understand. (Korean)

Nico is angry, he is fucking angry, god knows what will happen if he didn't come back at this timing.

His puppy.. could have been taken.

Meanwhile, Levi is feeling dizzy and his whole body is starting to heat up, his clothes are so extra and annoying!

His whole body is shaking and he feels so weak, like he couldn't even raise his fingers to take the damn clothes off....

Nico turned his head and almost immediately, he got turned on by this sight.

Levi is grinding his body on his seat, his top is already crumbled and he is attempting to take the clothes off, his tight jeans are already taken off, all the way to his kneecap.

His big eyes are filled lust and they look like they're gonna tear up at any moment, his whole body kissed with a tint of rosy pink and they look god damn gorgeous.

Levi's unintentional soft moans and heavy breathes...

Nico's eyes were brown in the middle and bloodshot at everywhere, his pants have this obvious boner and he can't even bother to hide it anymore.

What's worse than being attacked while driving?

"Hey I'll bring you to the hospital.."  he turned the direction, Levi's drug might be more than just "drug".

"  he turned the direction, Levi's drug might be more than just "drug"

TO BE CONTINUED :D

Cuz the author is a dick and won't continue.

Writer's note:

HAHA I know I'm horrible but cliff hanger is the best~
but I'll continue on the next chapter, lol see my mood.

Let me know if you liked it:D

And thank you so much for reading and taking your time to vote and comment for me, I really appreciate that!