Chapter 2: Playing Hard To Get

Levi had never felt so anxious before, its as if his whole heart was gonna pop out and all the blood were rushing to one spot, his head.

He can't help but reflect on what actually happened...
how he felt so small and vulnerable in front of this tall and masculine man, the veins along with the muscles and how he shuddered subconsciously under his cold gazes. Levi bit and chew his lips as the tips of his ears quietly went pink, that man...is dashing.

The pressure is real.

" Hey, newbie, what's that pinkish dreamy expression.." Dr Lincoin winked at Levi, obviously very interested, "got a crush or something ?"

"Huh... no no.." like a bubble that is touched, his mind snapped back and he shakes his head profusely when he heard what Dr Lincoin said, but somehow his whole face is in a blushing mess now.

Dr Lincoin stunned for a moment at how fucking cute Levi is now..soft curly hair, big watery eyes and that kissable pink lips, immediately shook by the thought, he looked away awkwardly and he saw Nico, his eyes sparked because this is a perfect way to get rid of this awkward silence

" oh hi Nico" he waved to him with a wide silly grin on his face, "where did you go, you went missing after the surgery."

" Nothing much," pausing for a moment, his focus got caught by the person standing next to Dr Lincoin, it's that little guy...

" Went to the washroom for a quick clean up." he smiled politely with a hint of mischief then he turned to look at the puppy casually, " You're the little guy from the washroom right? I'm Dr Nico Kim by the way, nice to meet you, care to introduce?"

"I..I.." Levi stuttered for a moment before smiling shyly, " I'm Dr Levi, the new intern, nice to meet you." Levi was so shy that his voice was barely audible.

"Sorry?" Nico leans over to his same height, lips barely touching his sensitive earlobe, "I..I'm Levi..."
A hue of red spread throughout his cheeks as he burned from a feeling he doesn't know how to describe.
"You're cute.." Nico whispered, voice so deep and gentle.

He stood up and nodded at Dr Lincoln and him, walked away normally, the whole process took about 2 seconds.

Yes, he is flirting and playing hard to get.

He chuckled softly as he thinks of the little puppy, so small that he can hold him easily and protect him...
Then his eyes went dark as he touches his lips, his earlobes are so sensitive and he watched them turn into a tasty pink.

Writer's Note:
Thank you for reading and spent time commenting and voting for me, I really appreciate yall❤️
I will try to do on a regular update as I really love this couple and I can only imagine on my own since the series will continue next year.

Do support me:)