Chapter 9: Can I Eat You too?

*Hit That Vote Button woof*

Staring at the table which is literally filled with food, the doctor gave out a Low chuckle, " jeez.. I think I cooked alittle too much.."

he hugged the smaller guy from behind and rested his chin on his shoulder, he looked like a giant hugging a smol bean.

Levi bit his bottom lips, a shy smile painted on his face and his cheeks slowly turned pink. "I..I left the desserts at the back, we'll eat it later when it cooled down.."
"Can I eat you too? You look well baked.." Nico asked huskily, his lips barely touching levi's neck.

"I..I.." Levi's shuddered as his hot breath touches his sensitive neck, "let's eat before it turns cold.." he quickly changed the topic before things go terribly wrong, which already did.

"Yea right.." licking his bottom lips, he turned his face to Levi who is kinda panicking, "Let's eat."

The night is Long enough.

"Wow your a great cook!"  Levi's eyes widened into an O shape as he swallowed his last bite, "dang.. you could be a Chef.."

"Well I could be your Chef, your personal Chef.." The Doctor leans his body towards Levi who is sitting in front of him with a sensual smile, his gazes getting intense and is burning up..
(Lmao Levi is probably the ingredient)

Nico observed that Levi's eyes are not completely brown, there's a hint of ocean blue hidden within the rich hazelnut brown, and he absolutely loves the shade.

"N.no.. it's okayy.." eyes wandering around
awkwardly, trying to shift his body away from Nico who's drawing closer.
But you're so cute." Nico whispered under his breath just barely audible, then his hands pulled levi's collar and pulled him against his direction.

Levi pov

I froze and I couldn't move an inch, the temperature is rising and i bet my cheeks are all red again now.

My breath got shorter and shorter and I felt like I was gonna faint anytime His hand gradually lowered, brushing against the hem of my shorts.
With the usual confident smile I loved, Nico lifted my Chin and Ki..kissed me!!

I..I.. my head is getting drowsy and I cant help but to play along and allow this man to prolong the kiss. 

After the Long and sweet kiss, Nico gave a soft peck on my cheek before allowing me to sit on his lap like a puddle of water.

Then I heard him chuckling, "heh..I would love to push you against the table but we can't waste this food..right baby?"

Wow this fucking bastard, I wanna slap his face.

End of pov❤️
————————————————————

HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SWEET CHAPTER!

I wasn't able to update yesterday because I had to attend school for almost the whole day and I didn't have time to write finish everything, REALLY SORRY:(
OH HAVE I MENTIONED THAT WE ALREADY HIT 1K
*Dramatic DrumRoll*
Y'all are amazing *wipe tears*

PLEASE VOTE ANE COMMENT IF YALL LOVE THIS BOOK SO FAR AND THAT WOULD GIVE ME SO MUCH MOTIVATION.💐💐💐

TAT I LOVE YALL❤️❤️❤️