Special Sweet Edition

*whisper* I know this picture of Nico is Super Super hot, give a vote if you agree🙆🏻‍♀️

Nico

His eyes were a hazelnut brown with a soft glow, his hair was a rich chocolate brown with soft highlights that shined from the lighting, and his chubby cheeks seemed to have a permanent blush on it.

He's cute, that was what I thought.

When i gazed at those eyes, it felt as If I wandered into a place I've never been, I was lost inside.

I never felt this way before, i never loved anyone.
Not even my family.

I looked calm and even badass at the moment, but i swear, my hands were sweating and my heart skipped a beat, it felt different.

I already past the horny age and I experienced a few fucked up relationships, and i thought i would never fall in love.

All this crushed when i saw the love of my life, Levi Schmmit.

My 'like' eventually transformed into love as I get to know him better, all his flaws looked adorable and perfect to me.

Him being silly, clumsy, shy, goofy...I like all of it.

It made me happier everyday as i see how i slowly discover his inner beauty and when i kissed him for the first time, i knew it, I want and need him.

I love him.

"Hey..!" Levi snapped Nico's thought as his pink lips curled into a cute smile as he lie his Cheeks on Nico's broad shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?" His big eyes gazing into Nico's, he snuggled up to him like an adorable puppy.

"You." Nico whispered," I'm thinking about you." His voice gentle and husky, the love and affection in his tone is so overwhelming.

"Awwwwwww, you are like a big teddy bear!" Levi's cheeks turned into a bright tomato shade, he pinched Nico's face and pulled them apart, "big silly..!"

" Do you love me?" Nico grinned and pushed Levi onto the bed playfully.

"You can ask kiki." Levi sassed as he himself laughed like crazy as he curled himself into a ball.

*🎵KIKI DO YOU LOVE ME🎵*

*sssh okay I know this joke is old but it's gold

Author's Note

Okay this chapter is shorter than usual but this is just a sweet edition that has nothing to do with the story development, just something for y'all to fangirl.

Hope you enjoyed his chapter and do give a vote or comment if you liked, Thank you to all readers.