Chap 4 :Too Gorgeous For Me To Handle

Levi walked across the streets,  gazing at those couples who are walking together, fingers intertwined with a sweet and silly grin on their face

He never felt this way before, if he would describe it, it would be "lonely" or "envy"...

Yeah sure, he admits that he has some good feelings about this dashing man but he wanna go slow.
To put in short form, Levi felt that he was played by Nico and that hurts his feelings and dignity.

Levi pouted as he looked down with watery eyes, he's not a child(bro ur a puppy)
he wouldn't cry for such trivia matter.

Tomorrow would be a better day.

I'll just have to avoid that jerk, if he does it again, I'll punch him. Levi thought to himself, pouting again.

Time Frame Skip (The Next Day)

Levi entered the elevator looking really dead,
half of his body is leaning at the side of the walls for support and his eyes are barely even opened.

The door opened and Levi slightly lifted his eyelids, almost like an instinct, he jumped up and stood straight when he saw Nico walking in casually.

Raising his thick eyebrows, Nico's smile faded and his face hardened.
It's not hard to guess that he is holding his anger back, he knew exactly why his puppy is ignoring him and in fact scared of him.

Nico knew that it is all his fault for being impulsive but he wanna blame on Levi too, for being too god damn gorgeous and adorable.

"Hey.." Nico suddenly hugged Levi and buried the little one's head on his chest, so gently as if he is afraid of hurting him.
" I'm sorry for yesterday, I was an ass.." he said softly, almost as if he is whispering into his ears.

"I couldn't control..." his voice went even deeper, "you're too gorgeous for me to handle..." he sighed, he hardly ever apologised(because he doesn't lose control and do shit things) but he wants to now, just for this pup.

Levi felt as if his whole head was blown away by this line, he felt shy and embarrassed but more,
he is.. happy? But he's still mad...!
Nico patted the fluffy brown hair he wanna touch since he saw it, a smile of joy and satisfaction lit up his face

"Give me a chance to repent, would you?  See you at the bar, puppy." Nico pinched those rosy and chubby cheeks and chuckled before leaving the lift and Levi completely shook.

"Fuck." Levi cursed in his mind, but he can't help but think about how warm and broad those chests were, it felt as if it could protect him from anything.

"Levi, you're an idiot." He mumbled, but a slow smile worked its way up across his face and into his puppy eyes.

Writer's note:
Thank you so much for reading my book and spend time voting and commenting❤️❤️❤️

after really Long smut from the previous chapter, I would like to add some fluff and cuteness to develop their relationship (instead of just fking)

Next chapter, there will be some progress!
Do support and vote for me, comment in the section if there are any particular scenes you want to see, or just simply write out how you feel?

I would be grateful🔥