Chapter 11: Bath Tub

By the way TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY❤️❤️❤️

Oo and I drew this, kinda ugly😂Levi Pov

Levi Pov

My eyes tiredly opened and a yawn left my lips as I blink rapidly to make out my surroundings.

I tried to move my hands to stretch but I can't because Nico is hugging me from behind with his large hands wrapped around my waist.

My whole face turned into a rosy red again when I realised happened last night, and what's even awkward now is that...

I can feel Nico's boner(naked) from behind, after I tried to shift around...

"You woke up huh..." Nico gave me a soft peck on the ear which made me shudder in return, then he chuckled huskily " don't be scared.."

"I..I... I need to go bath.." I shifted alittle but almost jumped when his hand squeezed my ass and hit it softly.
"Don't seduce me like that in the morning..." his breath heavier than usual, " I bathed for you yesterday.. after you passed out, let's bath together.."

End of pov

Nico princess hugged Levi with one strong arm causing the other to quickly raise his hand to wrap around Nico's neck due to shock.
" l..let me down!" Levi stuttered, a hue of red spreading across his body.

"Nah you're gonna fall..."raising his eyebrows, Nico smirked, " or are you questioning my ability.."

Levi buried his face on the giant's chest, refusing to talk.
In the bathroom
Nico looked at Levi who is blushing intensely because both of them are naked in the tub, sitting opposite of each other but the space is still very confined.

When he saw Levi who's body is totally filled with kiss bites.. He felt happy, like never been so happy..

Levi is finally mine...

"Baby.... come nearer to me.." Nico's hands went through Levi's armpit and pulled him to sit on his laps.

"I...I..."Levi shyly looked at Nico but he didn't resist at all, but both his ears looked like they're burned when he felt something hard poking his ass.

"Let me hug you for awhile ..." Nico rest his head on Levi's smooth chest, enjoying the moment before he suddenly suck on Levi's right nipple which the shorter one moaned in surprise.

"..nghhh..." Levi jellied as his whole body rest on Nico, his body is still very sensitive after last night.

"Hmm... I need to control.." Nico groaned, " you need to rest today, I won't touch you ok.." his voice cracked at the end, he carried Levi in bridal style and gently helped him to put on his clothes.

"Baby.. give me awhile, I'll get you some breakfast.." he cupped the puppy's cheeks before standing up, painfully hiding his boner.

...

15 minutes later, breakfast is ready~

Thanks for reading! If you like it, please vote and comment