Chapter 5: Im Jealous

"Look

"Look... you've been distracted since this morning, did anything happened?" Dr Lincoin placed his arm and wrapped them around Levi's shoulder with a bitchy grin.

"you've been staring at nico..is sth I don't know happening?" He winked mischievously at Levi who is already panicking.
(The third-party embarrassment is real )

"....Huh no, wh..what are you talking about!"
Levi's cheeks are suddenly kissed pink as a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against his fair skin.
"Ohh I see..." he smirked, "wanna go for a drink later after work?"Dr Lincoin brushed his hair to one side, resting his head on his palm.

"I...I...." before Levi could find an excuse to dismiss himself, a Low yet confident voice cut his words, "he has a date with me later, maybe next time buddy."
"Wh..what!! It's not a date!" Levi's eyes widen as he turns around to look at the man, who is apparently not so happy that someone tried to hook his puppy up somewhere.

Yeah, It's Nico and he is kinda jealous.

"I'm jealous..."
He stares at Levi for a 5 second straight, with a giant puppy vibe, as if he is wronged(( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ ))

Then he saw the little shortie looked away awkwardly, trying to hide his strawberry coloured face behind his slender and delicate fingers.

Nico's sharp eyes narrowed, he never knew he had hand fetishes, maybe it's just that every fucking part of Levi Schmidt is so beautiful that his heart's poundin' like a blacksmith's hammer in his chest.

"Anyways he's busy tonight." Nico snapped his fingers at Dr Lincoin as a mark of victory and walked away with a passive-aggressive smile.

Dr Lincoin shrugs and raised his thick eyebrows, "what a controlling man..." he murmured as he turns to look at Levi who is already lost in his own thoughts.  "Good luck pal, don't get yourself too drunk.." he leans forward and winked, with an evil grin, god knows what he is thinking

"..O...Okay.."Levi scratched his head, he doesn't know what the fuck happened.

"Hey get me the urinalysis of the patient right next to you, will you?" Nico squeezed Levi's shoulder softly as he goes past him.

"Ri..right away!" Levi gulped down his saliva as he quickly went over to take the report.

"There you go..." honestly Levi just wants to kill himself now, his heart is running at an abnormal speed and it is going faster as he gets nearer to this man.

Nico turns his head slightly with a confident smirk he always has, "why are you so anxious..around me.." his jawlines looks even deadlier when he does that,  his dark and dense eyelashes with his almond eyes screams a word "HOT"

"I'm not..!" Levi is shaking internally, he's so god damn thankful that he is FINALLY not stumbling on his words.
He lifted his head and rolled his hazelnut eyes before walking away but before he could take one step forward, Nico pulled his arms towards him and he literally fell into his arms.

"Really..being honest is not a bad thing, but you lying makes you even cuter.." Nico looked down directly at the little guy who is completely trapped,

"Look.. you're cute, weird and nerdy... that's usually not my type but somehow I'm really interested in you. You really don't want to work it out?"

"NO THANK YOU, MR IM, SO CONFIDENT!" Levi slapped away Nico's hand and frowned in annoyance, but the rosy shade in his face gave off everything, his mind is in a whole fucking mess now.
After raising his voice, there's an awkward silence that struck. The shade of red on his face went even redder, he stuttered again, "I...I'm.. sorry for ra..raising my voice... I..." his apology is cut off by the tall man with a kiss.

It's different from the previous one, it's gentle like sea breeze kissing his cheeks, Nico held the small boy into his arms again, with one hand holding on to Levi's thin waist, confessing his love through the most simple yet intimidating way.

"Look...I really like you but I think we can go on gradually till you accept me officially.." he cupped Levi's chubby cheeks as he chuckles softly when he saw him breathlessly glaring at him, but it's just like a puppy with two big innocent eyes looking at him.

How cute.

Writer's Note:
What's gonna happen next? Is Levi going to the pub with Nico and maybe have some 🌚🌚🌚?

Let me known in the comment section what y'all want me to include.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND TO SPEND TIME VOTING AND COMMENTING!
LOVE YOU❤️

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND TO SPEND TIME VOTING AND COMMENTING! LOVE YOU❤️