Chapter 10: Kiss Me Back [SMUT]

Nico tilt his head and his eyes pierced into mine

Nico tilt his head and his eyes pierced into mine. His gaze was so strong, I felt like I'm burning up.
His lips were gradually getting lower and closer to mine when they finally crashed into mine.

It was rough but filled with love and he is cautious to not hurt me..
His hands went to my head to lock me in place as he tugged in my hair and I can only helplessly hang on him to not fall.

"Kiss me back..." he whispered, I could feel his hot breath against mine and we are chest to chest now..
Im..so embarrassed...I try to push him away but he held my two hands up and slam them on the two side of the bed, "cmon...kiss me back..." Nico looked down at me with two eyes that seems so innocent now.

F..fine..! I shut my eyes right and gave a quick peck on his lips but Nico hold my neck and deepened the kiss.

. "Ngh..." It's a weak whisper but he could still hear it. His warm hand moves up, placing itself under my chin. My skin explodes with heat and my mouth drops open with a small gasp.
I feel myself flush and my whole body is getting weak under his invasion..

"Do you like it.."Nico asked softly as he smack his lips to my neck while in turn made me shudder and fell to his embrace. "Cuz I did..." he groaned as I shifted my ass away from him, oh..fuck what did I do....I accidentally rub against his ...

Even an idiot would know what that huge bulge on my tummy is..

I'm barely conscious.... I tried to stand up to avoid this insane pleasure but I fell again when Nico bit my nipple and pull it slightly causing me to immediately have a hard on.

"Pl..please.. not there..." I cried, my chest arching trying to avoid his fierce but gentle Attack but instead it just made it easier for him to touch me thoroughly.

Third person pov

"Even your body says you like it.." he chuckled, " bad boys like you need to be punished.." his eyes darkened as his pupils diluted when Levi continued to move his body.

"Continue moving and I won't be responsible for my actions." As if to prove his words, he slapped Levi's  plump real hard before unzipping his pants.

After the foreplay, both of them are already in a panting mess. Levi's pants got ripped off during the kissing and Nico had his shirts unbuttoned and his zips off, showing off his abs.

"Pl..please..." Levi begged softly when Nico stopped all the touching causing a groan in return.

"Look..you still have a chance to turn back, if you don't wanna continue, I won't..." it took all the effort and energy for Nico to say this, when all he wanna do it to love this boy thoroughly now.

"Gi..give it to me..." The cuteboy whimpered.
Without patience and in blind urgency, his hands ripped levi's shirt off in one motion, twitching Levi's cherries in circular motion causing the bottom to let out a needy whine.

"Stop moving!" His husky voice groaned and he quickly place a few more fingers in before pounding his enormous junior into the tight hole.

The night is still Long.

Writer's Note:

Oof I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, it's not that lengthy but definitely more intense as compared to the previous chapter

If you liked the chapter, please vote and comment, that means hella lot to me.

Thank you for reading till here and I honestly love yall!

See you on next chapter *wink*