Chapter 12: Who is this Fiancee

*whisper* Please vote~

Time frame (3 Months Later)
Sitting on the couch comfortably, Levi is using his phone to pass time as Nico is still in the bathroom, he need to wait for him to leave house together for work.

"hmm?" The phone is ringing, it's Nico's phone.

It's an unknown number, Levi hesitated for a moment before he picked up the phone.

"Nico? I arranged a dinner tonight for you and your fiancée later..8 pm at xxxx restaurant. " pausing for a moment, "I'll be expecting you to wear your best clothes and not be late. " the women then demanded with a cold and monotonous voice.

Judging from the content, this unfriendly women should be Nico's mother..but before levi could say anything, she hanged the phone.

Levi's Pov

....A fiancée?  Nico never said anything related to him even though they've been dating for close to 4 months? 

As his Offical Boyfriend, Nico didn't said anything like that to him.

This shouldn't be happening..?!
unless he wasn't serious about us.. at all.

I bit my bottom lip, the thought made me had an almost immediate tight feeling in the chest, it felt as if my heart had been ripped from my body, before I could do anything, I was on the brink of tears.

N.no! I trust Nico, he is not someone like that, there must be some sort of misunderstandings going on..

Despite thinking like that, he can't help but think of "what if"..

I can ask..?
End of pov
"Hey, I'm ready, let's go.." Nico waved at Levi who is lost in his thoughts as he went over to give him a peck on the face.

"Is there anything wrong..?" Nico frowned, he noticed that Levi is not in his usual self, he look.. complicated..

A mixture of sadness, disappointment, fear and..confusion?

Levi looked up, his eyes a little red and puffy.
"Can I ask you something?" His voice soft and gentle with a hint of fear.

"Hmm yeah sure of course, what's wrong?" Nico hugged Levi, he's worried of his baby now.

"Do you really love me?" Theres a moment of silence when he asked that.

Then Levi felt his cheeks being pulled apart by two large hands, "what are you talking, you small dummy..!" Nico bit Levi's neck as a punishment.

" I love you more than anything.."

Levi still doesn't have the courage to ask him..
"..." he covered his face for awhile, forcing his tears back, "let's go..I might be on my period" Levi forced a smile out, trying to make a joke and lighten this heavy mood.

What if.. what if..

No what if.

Writer's Note:

WHATS HAPPENING?!

Thank you for reading and voting for this chapter!
So the real plot would start coming and y'all can Guess what this FIANCÉE is after..

Save this to your library or reading list to tune in to the next UPDATE!

Xoxo 9ShadesOfKai~