Chapter 18: End

"I called my parents earlier, they are okay with me out of the closet!"Levi happily ran over to Nico who is wearing the cute bear apron that Levi forceful put it on him

are okay with me out of the closet!"Levi happily ran over to Nico who is wearing the cute bear apron that Levi forceful put it on him.

"..really?" Nico's dark brown eyes light up as he raise his head up to give a soft kiss to the puppy who is really hype and jumpy now.

"..t..the egg is burni.mm..!" His words got cut off as Nico held his two hands together and pushed him against the wall.

"You're more important." Nico has a smirk plastered on his face as he lift Levi's butt up to sit on top of the washing machine.

"..uh..the food..is really burning..! " Levi gasped, his body turning into a tempting pink as Nico gave wet kisses from his sensitive neck down to his chest.

"That's not the only thing burning here."
(Lol wtf thats a bad joke I'm sorry.)

Nico teased as he looked at Levi who is so embarrassed and shy after he realised what it meant.

His rough hands slides down to his pants as Nico continues to kiss Levi's  slightly swollen cherry lips.

The night is Long,but the sound of the bed moving didn't stop.

Time frame skip:

"Okayy! I'll see you at the restroom then."
Levi quickly went to the counter to find a patient's document, Nico called him earlier to help him bring it to the restroom.

"Hmm..Shereen Charles ...ah..there it is!" Levi took it and hurriedly ran to the rest room since it was "emergency" according to Nico.

Levi pov
"Nico..here is the docu...!" When I opened the door and walked in, the lights were switched off and immediately, I sank into the darkness.

Then, the room was illuminated by a gentle pink light. Nico was standing in front of him, and there are candles forming a heart shape surrounding them.

" I've dreamt of this scene for many times, and I decided to make this dream into reality, but I will need you, Levi Schmitt, the love of my life, to help me."

I stood there, totally dumbfounded, and when I realised what's actually going on, all I can do, is smile like a idiot.

Nico gave me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that melted me.

"Will you marry me?" Nico kneeled down with one leg, his hand holding on to a Beautiful ring box, his dark eyes penetrating his soul, just like how they first met.
End of POV

Nico was finally ready to take the leap of faith and marry the boy of his dreams

Nico was finally ready to take the leap of faith and marry the boy of his dreams. He decided to propose in the rest room, where they first met.

He love him, and wants to stay with him for the rest of his life.

"Yes.." levi whispered softly as a tear of joy rolled down his cheeks.

And they were kissing, Once, twice, until They've had a taste and realize They'll never have enough.

The End

Writer's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter because I really did.

Thank you to all readers they've come this far with me, I really appreciate all your votes, comments and even with you just reading and silently show me your support.

Thank you for 15 k as well, it's crazy, I never expected this at all.