Chapter 4

Katelyn's POV

It has no been a week since I started school, here. And I'm loving it. I still got all the Kelly moments, she was so freaking annoying. Tonight was Chad, Em and I's movie night, because it was Friday. Chad and I haven't met up yet, about our project. We started it in class, but not after school. But we are going to make sure that he comes over so we can get some more work done, soon. It was finally the end of the day. Chad said he would meet us, in the parking lot. As Em and I walked out of the school, we could she people huddled in groups. They were all whispering and almost all the girls were jumping, in excitement.

"What's going on?" Em asked me.

"I have no idea. Let's go to that clearing over there and see." We walked to the clearing, which was right in front of the parking lot.

Standing beside each other, in front of there cars, where Niall Horan and Luke Hemmings.

"What is Luke Hemmings, doing here?!" I asked, astonished.

"Oh he's my cousin. But what is Niall Horan, doing here?!" Em asked, astonished as well.

"Oh, he's my cousin."

We both looked at each other.

"HE'S YOUR COUSIN?!" We shouted, in unison.

When we shouted, everyone looked at us -including Niall and Luke.

"Emily?" Luke asked, a grin making its was on his face.

"Katelyn?" Niall asked, grinning also.

Emily and I looked at each other and smiled. We turned our heads towards the boys and ran at them. We jumped into there open arms, making them stumbled back.

"Niall!" I shouted. "I missed you so so so much!"

"Me and the lads just got back, and we brought along the 5Sauce boys, too." He pulled away, from our hug.

"Well, looked at you." Niall smiled, as he spoke. "It's been 6 months and you've gotten even more beautiful. No boys?"

"No boys. And you shouldn't be talking! Look at you. No girls?" I asked. Niall and I looked out for each other when it came to boys -for me- and girls -for him.

"No girls."

"M&M's!" I called.

"Ya Kit-Kat?" She called, back. We laughed, at the nicknames we gave each other.

"This is my cousin, Niall."

"And this is my cousin, Luke."

"Why haven't you told me about your cousin?" I asked her.

"Why haven't you told me about your cousin?" She asked me.

Pointing our fingers at each other, we one again spoke in unison. "We will talk about this later."

The boys laughed at us, reminding that they were still there.

"Luke, Katelyn. Katelyn, Luke."

"Niall, Emily. Emily, Niall."

"Your guys, everyone is staring at us." Luke asked.

We looked behind and sure enough, everyone was staring in awe.

"Emily! Kate! How are you, besties?!" Kelly exclaimed, skipping over. "Are we still hanging out, tonight?"

"Oh, Kelly! Just when I thought I was going to miss my daily slut attack." I said.

"Bitch." Em muttered.

"Excuse me?" Kelly asked.

"I said 'bitch'." Em spoke higher.

"You know what. You guys are just little slutty and bitchy nerds-" Kelly stepped closer.

"Sorry, but you can't talk to our cousins like that." Luke spoke up. Him and Niall took a step forward. She snapped her head up to them. She must have forgotten that they were here, because her scowl was replaced with a smile.

"I don't know what you are talking about." She twirled a piece of hair, with her finger. She started running her hand up and down Nialls arm, making Em and I fake gag.

Niall jumped away. He ran in circle's, waving his arms around -over dramatically. "LUKE! KATE! EMILY! I HAVE BEEN INFECTED! HELP!" He shouted. He grabbed my bag and rubbed his arm on it. He let out a sigh. "You might want to watch it, when we get home."

Kelly huffed and stomped away. We all bursted out laughing. "Niall. You are the best cousin." I said, when I caught my breath.

"He girlies!" Chad said. He put one of his arms on my shoulder, and the other on Em's.

"Kate. Jake and Sam said that there weren't any boys."

"We are friends." I gave him a smile.

"Katelyn Stewart and Emily Harvey. What did you do to get your 'future hus-'" Em and I cut him of by throwing our hands over his mouth. After our talk last week, Em and I came to the conclusion that Niall was he future husband and Luke was mine.

"What was he going to say?" Luke asked. Both boys wore smirks.

"Nothing!" Em and I shouted. The boys laughed.

"Do you want to let the poor boy go?" Niall asked. Em and I removed our hands, from Chads mouth."

"Chad, this is my cousin Niall." I told him.

"And this is my cousin Luke. Cousins."

"Okay. Hello, Luke and Niall, cousins of my friends Kate and Emily." Chad said.

"Okay, well we have a night planed to night -well at least Chad and I do, if Em wants to speand time with Luke." I looked at Em.

"What if all the boys had the movie night, with us?" Em said. A smile made it was on my face.

"I'm okay with it, Chad?"

"Hell Yeah!"

"MOVIE NIGHT, WITH ONE DIRECTION AND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!!!!!!!" Em and I shouted, in unison. We dragged the boys to the car and drove to my house.