Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Katelyn's POV

"So, what movie?" I asked everyone.

When Luke, Niall, Chad, Em and I got to my house, we got attacked. All the 1D boys pulled me into a hug; well the 5Sauce boys got Em. When they let us go, I introduced Chad, and once again, got the 'we said no boys' line. Em and I introduced each other to our cousin's bands. We were sitting down when Jake and Sam decided to join our movie night. I know for a fact that once they realize I have been obsessing over 5 Seconds Of Summer, they will embarrass me, to no end.

"The Hunger Games?" Chad asked.

I looked at the others, they just shrugged. "Hunger Games it is!"

I logged into Netflix and gave Chad the remote. "Em, can you help me with the popcorn and drinks?"

"Sure." We got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were related to a member of 5 Seconds Of Summer?" I whispered.

"How could you not tell me that you're cousins with Niall Horan?! Even after I told you I loved him!" She whispered, back.

"I said I loved Luke and you didn't tell me! And you saw my wall." I pulled out a couple bags of popcorn, and put on in the microwave. I started and looked over at Em, who was pulling out some bowls.

"I was going to tell you." She defended herself. "I assume that you were going to tell me, too?"

"Yes, I was. Why doesn't the school know that you are related to Luke?" I asked.

"I don't want fake friends. I have you and Chad now, so it doesn't matter if they know now."

I nodded. I walked over to the cups. I grabbed three in each hand -which I have down before. I was walking around Em when she stepped back and knocked into me. The glasses broke and fell on my feet.

"Shit." I said, when I noticed the glass cut my hand and feet. I looked up at Em, who looked horrified. "Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" I asked.

"Kate! Your hand and feet are bleeding and you want to know if I'm okay?!" Em exclaimed, like I was crazy. Before I could replay, the boys ran into the room.

"What happened? Are you guys okay? What broke? Why are you guys yelling?" They all asked.

"Some glasses broke and cut Kate's hand and feet. Someone needs to carry her." Em said, still worried.

"I can walk." I said. I tried walking and gasped, in pain. There was glass in the side of my foot. "Shit." I mumbled. I looked at my hand and there was blood running down my arm.

"Someone!" Em shouted. Chad came over and picked me up, bridal style.

"Come on, princess. Let's get you cleaned up."

"The bathroom is right around the corner, of the kitchen." I told him, giving him a grateful smile.

He opened the door and set me on the counter top. Well he looked for the first aid kit, under the sink I asked him if he knew what he was doing.

"Yeah." He gave me a look, which told me that he has never done this before.

"Open the first aid kit. pull out a cotton ball and the hydrogen peroxide. Put some of it on the cotton ball." He did as I said. When I went to grab the cotton ball, he pulled it back.

"Oh, no you don't missy. I am cleaning this cut."

He gently grabbed my hand and dabbed the cotton ball, on my cut. I hissed in pain. He laughed at me, and I gave him a fake glare. He threw out the cotton ball and rinsed my arm, off. When it was clean and dried, he pulled out gauze and wrapped it around my cut. He then did the same, but left the glass in my foot.

"Can someone come take out the glass; I don't really know what to do for that." He shouted. Jake came in.

"Thanks, man. I got it" Jake patted Chad's shoulder, as he walked away.

"Don't slap me for this, because it will hurt more than your other cuts." I nodded.

He pulled out the glass and blood ran down my foot. "Shit!" I exclaimed. "That hurt like hell! How deep was it?!"

"First, watch you language. Second, pretty deep. I'm going to wrap it, but I want someone to help you well you walk, okay?"

I nodded. "Thanks." I stretched out my arms. "Can you help me walk?" He laughed and helped me down.

Jake and I and an arm around each's waist, as I walked down stairs. Jake helped me walk over to my seat and sat me down.

"Thanks Jakey." I smiled.

"Don't call me that!" He whined. Everyone else laughed.

"Don't laugh; I can make nicknames for each of you."

"Try." Michael challenged.

I pointed to each of them, as I spoke. "Cliffy. Hemmy. Ashy. Caly. Nialyly. Tommy. Zaynie. Payney. Styley. Sammy. Chady. Emmy." I said, in less than a minute. They all started at me in shock, as I smiled.

"Thanks Michael. Now she is going to keep calling us that." Sam whined.

"You know I won't... Sammy." I gave him an innocent look. Em laughed. I turned to her. "Don't worry Emmy, you won't be left out!"

"I thought I was M&M!" She complained. I turned to face her fully.

"I have many nicknames for you. I have Em, M&M, Emmy, lee, Em Em, I will come up with more, I know for a fact." I smiled.

"You guys, do you want to watch the movie?" Harry asked. We all nodded and started the movie.

(SPOILERS) I had watched The Hunger Games before and after I read the book. I would always get mad and frustrated, whenever Peeta gave Katniss hints that he liked her and she was so freaking blind! Damn it! I would always tear up when they showed Rue, it just kills me. I have always loved reading and writing. Reading so much, has now made be emotional unstable, because I would always cry. every single time. But it's not just books, its shows too. I don't know why I agreed to watch this movie. Sam and Jake keep looking over at me. They are the only other to people that know about my emotional trouble -oh god, I'm making it sound like a disorder. When Rue went to go make the fires, I got up. I couldn't do it.