Chapter 15

I'm really sorry I haven't updated! I'm really busy with school and family and everything. Hopefully the next update will come sooner.
Anyway, here is a long chapter. Enjoy!

_-_-_-_-_

(Unedited)

Katelyn's POV

I gasped in surprise as the girls walked into my room. I sighed in relief, it wasn't one of the boys.

"You guys!" I shouted, as I threw a pillow at them. "Could you have knocked? I thought it was one of the boys."

The girls laughed. "Don't worry, the guys wont find out about your creepy stalker-ish wall." Chris said.

"Hey!" I protested. "You and Em both support it!"

"We have to. We're your friends." Em stated.

"Oh, really? Is that why love my One Direction wall? And Niall? What about your cousin? You support them and there fan base, don't you? What about you, Chris? Do you not love Zayn? Because I can remember plenty of times where you have talked about him," I smiled proudly. Eat that.

"Okay! Okay! Fine! You got us, but what about you book and TV fandoms?" Chris asked

"Not everyone can be as awesome as me. Anyway I was going to re-decorate my wall, anyone want to help?"

"No, I'm to lazy." Chris said.

"It's fine, don't do that until you're really bored." Em said.

"Okay, then what do you guys want to do?"

"Well it's," Em checked her phone. "5:30. Let's get all the boys together and have a little movie night!"

"Okay, I'll call Chad!" I picked up my phone, and dialed Chads number.

"Hello?" a slightly familiar voice said, from the other end.

"Hello, is Chad there?" I asked and politely as I could.

"Yes, he is. If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Chda's friend Kate."

"Oh! So you're Kate! I'm Chads older sister, Abby."

Then it hit me. "Do you happen to work at a supermarket and have long red hair, by any chance?" Well, I must have sounded like a creep.

"Umm... yes, why?"

"I met you at the store a few days ago, we traded numbers, remember?"

After a few seconds so let out a laugh. "Yeah, I remember. Thank go, I thought you where some kind of stalker."

"Don't worry, I only stalk famous people." I laughed.

"Don't we all?"

"My respect for you just got way higher."

"Thanks. Anyway, you wanted to talk to Chad?"

"Oh, yeah! I was wondering if he wanted to come over for a movie night? the girls, guys and I are having a movie night."

"Guys? What guys? I don't want Chad around bad guys." Abby said, in a protective voice. Aw!

I laughed. "Aw! You are an older over protective sibling! How sweet. But, these guys aren't bad, don't worry. Hey, why don't you come over too!" I smiled at my brilliant idea.

"Well, I have to look out for my brother, so I guess I am. And I don't want to ruin your guys' night."

"You won't ruin our night! Plus, this way you could look out for Chad and have fun! Please!" I begged. She sighed, in defeat. "Fine! I'll let him know and we will be there as soon as we can."

I jumped, in excitement. "Awesome! Can't wait to she you!"

We exchanged good bye's and hung up. This was going to be so much fun!

•••••••••

"Brothers! You better not be eating the chips already!" I shouted, as I walked into the kitchen.

I sighed as I seen Jake and Sam. They frantically tried to hide the chips, but I seen them. Idiots.I put my hands on my hips and started at them. They looked at each other then at me.

"We didn't eat the chips!" Jake shouted, at the same time Sam shouted, "He did it!"

"Hey!" Jake whined.

I sighed again. "Just give me what ever is left of the chips."

I reached out to grab the bags of chips, when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Ash called.

"Thanks!" I shouted back, hearing a faint 'no problem'.

I grabbed the bags from my brothers and walked to the living room. I had got bottles of soda, ice-tea and water, one the table. Beside them Em and Chris had laid out junk food, snacks and candy. I put the bags of chips on the floor beside the table and looked around. The boys brought down a ton of blankets and pillows. I made sure that Jake and Sam where the only people that went in my room, If anyone else did, than they're dead. I turned around to see a fimalir red headed girl in the door way, of the living room.

"Abby!" I exclaimed. "You came!"

Abby smiled at me. "I didn't come for you, I came to watch out for my little brother." She said in a fake rude voice.

I scoffed. "Fine, I didn't want you here anyway."

"Girls!" Chad came into view. "Behave."

Abby and I looked at each other and laughed. We walked over to each other hand hugged. I peeked over Abby's shoulder and seen Cha's confused face. When we pulled away, Chad spoke.

"Uh, something I should know?"

"We met at the supermarket and exchanged numbers." Abby said. I nodded and shrugged my shoulders, like it was nothing.

"Um, okay?"

The boys ran into the living room, screaming like maniacs. They ran passed us and made them selves comfortable. All expect Chad and Ash. They both stood side by side, and started at us. But Ash... I gasped. He was looking at Abby! All eyes landed on me. I just gave them all smiles.

"Chad, Abby, take a seat. Oh, boys this is Chad's older sister, Abby." Abby waved and took a seat. "Hey Ash? I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me bring in some cups?" He nodded and we walked into the kitchen.

I turned to Ash and have him a huge smile. "Uh, Kate? Are you okay, there?"

"You like her, don't you?" Ash blushed and I laughed in happiness. "You do! Oh my god!"

"Calm down! And I don't like her, se just seems... nice."

"Yep, sure. Lets get the cups." He nodded and we grabbed some plastic cups and walked back into the living room.

Everyone was sitting in pairs. Chad was siting beside Abby on the two seater.

"Hey Chad?" I asked as I put the cups on the table and walked over to my spot on the floor. "Will you coem sit with me?"

"What about Abby?"

"Ash can sit with her." I smiled at Ash, as his eyes grew and Abby blushed.

"But-" Chad argued.

"Please?" I pouted.

He sighed in defeat. "Fine!"

He got up and sat beside me. He put his arm around me, in a brotherly manner. I leaned into His shoulder and pulled a blanket over us. I guess the others had already put in a movie, because the main menu of 'Think Like A Man' came up. I had heard that this moive was really good, so I smiled, Liam picked up the remote and started the movie.