Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Emily's POV

*days later*

"So, Calum." I said, taking a seat beside him on the couch. "How does it feel to be 19?"

Yes, Calum is 19. I know, hard to believe. But it's true. I can't believe it.

"It feels awesome." He gave me a smile and draped his arm around my shoulders.

"My little baby!" I exclaimed like I was talking to a baby, and pinched his cheeks.

She swatted my hand away. "Em! Don't do that!"

"But you cheeks are so squishy!" Kate countered, from across the room.

It's funny, seeing how this all turned out. They have been here for three months and we are all comfortable around each other. We joke and laugh and make comments about one another. It's the best, and I couldn't ask for more. But then I realized something.

"Cal? Isn't your break from your guys' tour over?"

(A/N: I just want to point out the the tour thing and everything is all over the place, because I know shit about it.)

Cal's eyes widened. "Shit. I thought we were going to have this conversation later, but of course it's on my birthday. I can't only hope it turns out good." He mumbled.

He cleared his throat and called for the boys. They all walked in, taking seats everywhere. Kate, Niall, Michael and Luke were sitting on one couch, Ashton, Zayn, Chris and Louis sat on another. There were two spots left on the couch Cal and were seated on, but Harry and Liam took those spots.

"What's up?" Niall asked, in the adoring Irish accent.

"We need to have the talk."

"Uh, guys?" Chris said. "I'm pretty sure we all had this talk a long time ago."

"Not that talk." Zayn said, rolling his eyes.

"The Tour talk, I'm guessing?" Ashton asked. Cal nodded.

"What tour talk?" Kate asked.

Michael gave her a smile, and wrapped his arms around Kate's shoulders. "We wants to start?"

Niall sent him a glare. "Clifford, get your arm off of my cousin. Please."

Michael raised his arms up in surrender, well Kate blushed.

Luke cleared his throat. "Anyway, we have something to tell you girls."

"Go on." I said exasperated.

"Well, we are going back on tour in less then two weeks." Harry pointed out.

"Two weeks!" Kate, Chris and I shouted in unison.

"What?! Where is the months go?" Kate said dramatically.

Liam rolled his eyes at Kate's behaviour. "Yes, two weeks. But, since all the other boys would be crying without you-"

"Hey!" Louis exclaimed. "You would have been sad too! Anyway, we would all be sad without you guys. So, we were thinking...." Louis trailed off.

"Do you guys want to come on tour with us?" They asked in unison.

The girls and I gasped. "Really?" I asked.

The boys sent us all huge grins. "Yeah."

"Holy shit. What?" Kate asked. It seemed as if we were all trying to process the latest news.

They boys all laughed at our shocked faces. "I'm going to take that as a yes." Cal said.

I hugged his sided. "Of course it's a yes, you idiot!" I squealed.

The boys laughed again. "Does that mean we all get hugs?" Niall asked me pouting.

"That depends, who came up with the idea?" Kate asked.

"All of us." Niall said proudly.

"Then yes." I proclaimed.

"I will only do one groups hug." Chris declared.

We all stood up. Kate was between Niall and Michael, I somehow got trapped between my cousin and Niall, Chris was trapped between Zayn and Ashton. Calum was hugging Luke and Ashton. Liam was between Louis and Harry well Harry was on Zayn's other side. We all huddled together like little penguins.

"Okay. Well. I thing it's time for the birthday boy to open up his gifts!" Kate announced.

Everyone cheered and went to get their gifts. No offence to the others, but I think the girls and I's gift was going to be the best.
The boys came down and gave out their gifts. The boys got him snappacks, shirts, jeans, and everything. The boys were about to eat they cake Kate and I had cut, when Chris spoke up.

"Kate, Em?" She asked.

"Yeah?" We asked, trying not to smile.

"I think Calum forgot our present." She pretended to looked distressed.

Kate gasped and put a hand on her heart. "Cal?" She whispered.

"How could you?" I asked, looking sad.

We must have been great actors, because the boys bought it. Cal looked worried and frantic.

"Oh my god, guys, I'm so sorry!"

We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Sorry Calum, we were just kidding!" I said, when Cal had a mad expression on his face.

"Yeah, maybe this will make it up to you." Chris said and Kate walked out of the room.

Everyone -except for Chris and I- looked at were Kate had just left, confusion clear on their faces. But Calum's face lit up as soon as he heard the bark of a little puppy.
Kate walked in with a little puppy in her arms. In my opinion, it was to cute. It was a baby golden retriever. It had warm but dark brown eyes. It was just so adorable!! To top it off, we put a little snap pack on it.
Calum jumped up and ran towards Kate. Kate carefully placed the little puppy into Cal's grip. The dog stood on his two hind legs, and rested its two paws on his shoulder. Cal's smile was so huge, I was would be surprised if it wasn't hurting him.

"Oh my god! Thank you guys! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He said repeatedly.

He ran up to us and gave us giant bear hugs -well holding the puppy. Everyone sat down on the floor in a circle, putting the puppy in the middle. It ran over to Cal and rubbed his nose against his bear arm.

"What are you going to name him?" Kate asked.

Cal spoke, after thinking for a while. "I'm going to name him Buster." Cal smiled at the thought, as did we all.

As we handed out the cake, Cal scratched Buster behind the ears. He looked so happy, and I hope that he stayed that way. That we all did.

A/N
HAPPY 19 BIRTHDAY CALUM!!!
You are growing up so fast *sniffs* *wipes away tear*
Hopefully many more to come!!

~ Bob the Unicorn's Friend