Chapter 28

Chapter 28
(Unedited, sorry!)
(And yes, the birthdays and stuff like that will most likely be weird. )

Previously on 'He's Your Cousin?!'

"I said that the painting made me tired, so I'm going to take a nap. That, and I only got like 5 hours of sleep. If I don't get more, I will be a crabby bitch." She stated.

I smirked. "Like you aren't now?"

She sent me a glare.

"Sorry!" I joked.

Chris shook her head, and turned her back to me. She lowered her self onto the floor, and rested he head on her leather jacket. I sighed and laid down on her right side. I looked at Chris' sleeping face, as I started to get drowsy.

Her face was so peaceful. There was no evil glare, no blank look. She looked like an angel in disguise (do you see what I did there??). I reached out to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. A part of me was telling me not to, but I did it anyway. I subconsciously wrapped my arm around her waist, as darkness took over me.

Chris's POV

I snuggled deeper into my pillow, trying to savor my sleep. Honestly it was one of the best I have had in months. I felt a muscular arm tighten around me, as I dug my head deeper into the rock hard surface my head was resting on.

My eyes shot open. I didn't have a rock hard pillow or bed. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Tried to sit up, but the arm wouldn't let me. I slowly looked to my side. I pushed a scream of surprise to the back of my throat.

Zayn and I were cuddling together.

"Zayn!" I hissed in his ear. He didn't show any sings of waking up. "Zayn!" I said louder, remembering that he was a heavy sleeper.

He didn't wake up, but pulled me closer to him. I groaned as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Zayn!" I shouted in his ear, smacking his head -hard.

He groaned. I could feel his eyelashes graze my neck, as he opened his eyes -that's how close we were. I just want to get out of this position as fast as I could.

A voice in the back of my head laughed. No, you don't.

Excuse me?

Oh, but you like it! Cuddling with Zayn! It sang, like a 5 year old.

What? I asked, astonished that I was even having this conversation. I do not!

Yes, you do! You would stay here forever if you could! You know why? Because like him!

Yeah, remember what happened last time I liked someone? I plan to never go though that again.

What happened with (his name) isn't your fault!

Yeah, it is! I let it happen.

Really? You did, did you? So you let him-

"Chris?" Zayn's raspy voice spoke, interrupting my conversation.

I looked up and faced him. He was resting on his elbow and was still taller then me -but not by much. My eyes were drawn to his appearance. His brown eyes were still clouded with sleep, as he tried to register what was happening. He had bed head (imagine waking up with Zayn, like this. You're welcome.) which made him hotter- wait, what? 'Made him hotter'

Christen fucking Lewis. What the hell are you talking about. Zayn is not 'hot' to begin with.

Stop lying to yourself! The voice exclaimed. The first step is denial!