Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Katelyn's POV

I ran after Chris, and into the living room. Great, all the boys were sitting there. Note the sarcasm.

"Chris-" I tried, but she was already in front of my brothers. Did I mention she was fuming?

"Uh, Chris?" Calum asked, slowly. "What are you doing?"

"You guys are the biggest dumb asses, I have ever met. And that's saying alot. Did you guys actually believe a slut, over your own sister? You just assumed that she did something bad! Did you actually believe that Katelyn would hurt Kelly? Like really? The only thing she has done to that bitch was stick up for Emily twice! Now tell me, that the fucking hell, was going through your mind?"

Chris was breathing heavily. You could basically see the steam coming out of her ears. Everyone sat their, in shock. Their mouths were open and they didn't move a muscle.

"Chris," Jake said. "She just said somethings. We didn't know-"

"Of course, you didn't!" I shouted, losing my temper.

"Kate-" Sam stared.

"No!" I shouted, cutting off my brother. "I am fricken down with your bullshit! It has been killing me, these past few weeks! I thought that I had down something, when the truth is that that it wasn't me, it was both of you!"

I was breathing heavily. It took all my strength, but i manged to look into Jake as Sam's eyes. And I wish that I hadn't. I could see the guilt and sadness in their eyes. It was almost enough for me to forgive them. Almost. I mean, they really hurt me. I can't believe that they didn't trust me. I looked at the ground and and just shook my head. With out another word to anyone, I stormed up to my room.

Michael's POV

I sat there in shock, just like the other boys here. What the hell just happened? One second we were watching Em and Niall leave for their date, the next we were all siting down and then the girls burst in here and yell at the twins. I was aware why, but Kate.... Kate. I hope she was okay. I stood up, getting rid of my shock and walked up to Chris.

"Come on, Chris." I said, standing beside her. "Lets get you to your room."

Chris just stood there, sending daggers at guilty looking Jake and Sam. She gave me a small nod and stormed up to her room. I heard the door slam and turned to Sam and Jake.

"Guys, you two are in some deep shit. If I where you, I would think of a great way to apologize."

I turned on my heel and walked up the stairs, towards Kate's room. I gently knocked on her door. I heard a faint 'go away', but for some reason I couldn't. 

"Kate, I'm coming in." I said, opening the door.

(A/N: Sorry guys, I didn't remember if I explained her room, but this is how its should look.) I noticed that  her room was painted blue and covered in posters. I was going to look at them, but i seen Kate on her bed. She wasn't crying, but she was rapped in a blanket, cuddling with a pegnuin. I have to admit, she looked cute, but that was besides the point. 

I walked over to her bed, and sat beside her. Kate looked up at me. She looked so sad and lonley. I couldn't handle it. I pulled her into my arms. She buried her head in my chest I rubbed her back up and down. After a while she spoke up.

"Thanks Michael." She said.

I smiled and looked down at her. "No problem." Then a thought crossed my mind. "Hey, why do you call me Michael?'

"What do you mean?" She asked, looking up at me. 

"I just mean, people call me 'Mike' or 'Mikey'. But you, you call me but my full name. Why?"

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I guess it just feels wrong. That sounded weird, Whatever."

I laughed. I looked up and looked around her room. She had Mariana's Trench posters, Supernatural posters, Doctor who and Harry potter posters. Along with some Sherlock ones and The Fault In Our Stars and One Direction ones. But there was one wall that caught my eye. It was one covered with 5 Seconds Of Summer posters. Signs that said 'Mrs. Clifford', 'Mrs. Hemmings', 'Mrs. Irwin', and 'Mrs. Hood' on the wall too. I smirked.

"So, I guess you're a fan?" I asked and looked down at her again.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"You're 5SOS wall, sorta gives it away."

She blushed the darkest shade of red she I have ever seen. "Shit." She mumbled.

She cleared her throat and avoided my eyes. I wrapped my arm around her and used my other hand to make her look at me. I gently held her chin in my hand.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed! I find it cute.But," I said, unwrapping my arms from her. I slowly stood up and walked to her door. "I wonder what the other boys will think." I smirked and seen her face go white.

I opened the door and ran down the stairs, knowing that she was chasing after me.

"Michael Clifford! Don't you dare! Get back here." She shouted.

"You gotta catch me first!" I shouted back, laughing. 

I ran into the living room, and everyone turned their attention to me.

"Guys! Kate-" I was cut off my another body tackling me to the floor.

"Ow." I whined, pretending that she had hurt me. She wasn't heavy, so it wasn't a hard impact, but the floor was a different story.

"Sorry," She said, but I knew she was pretending to be innocent. "I didn't see you there."

"Yeah right." I mumbled. "Can you please get off of me?" I asked louder.

Kate got off of me and I got off the floor. I turned to the boys, and was about to tell them about the wall, when Kate reminded me that in order for me to not say anything, she would have to catch me. And she did. I turned around. I pretended to bump into her and them threw her over m,y shoulder. She screamed and then yelled at me to put her down.

"Sorry," I said, smirking. "I didn't see you there."