Chapter 25

Chapter 25

HAPPY 23RD LOUIS

Third Person POV

The three girls walked into the living room, holding a giant cake, and presents. They slammed the kitchen door shut, attracting the attention of the boys. Louis smiled, when he seen what the girls were carrying. Michael paused the game that they had been playing and put the controllers on the table.

"Happy birthday, to you. Happy birthday, to you! Happy birthday, dear Louis. Happy birthday, to you!" Everyone sang towards Louis, in unison.

"Aw, thanks guys!" Louis exclaimed, as Kate put the cake in front of him.

His smile grew, when he seen that they had written 'Happy 23rd Birthday, Tommo!' On the cake.

"It was no trouble." Emily smiled.

"Happy birthday, mate. Laim said, patting Louis on the back.

"I can't believe that you are 23!" Zayn smiled as he spoke.

A thought popped into Ashton's head. "Doesn't that mean that its almost your birthday, Zayn?"

Zayn Smiled and nodded. "But that isn't for a while. It Louis' time to shine."

"Thank you guys, really. You didn't have to do this." Louis said.

"The girls made the cake." Luke informed him.

"Yeah," Calum agreed. "We just got some gifts."

"Come here." Louis said, standing up. 

He walked over to the girls. He opened his arms. Dispute Chris' protests about how she doesn't do hugs or she docent like being touched by other people, Louis pulled Chris, Em and Kate into a hug. Kate, being right beside Chris, could see her little cringe. Chris relaxed a little, when she seen Kate beside her. They both knew that Kate wouldn't let her get hurt. Not-

"Lets cut the cake." Emily suggested into Louis' shirt, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah!" Michael and Niall cheered, as Louis let us go.

Kate nodded and went to the kitchen to grab the knife, they had forgot to bring. Niall looked at Chris and using his eyes, he asked her if she was okay. She gave him a half-hearted smile. He raised an eyebrow and titled his head. Niall didn't believe that Chris was okay, but knew pressing the subject wouldn't help.

Kate walked back into the living room, and handed Louis the knife. Chris calmed that the birthday boy hand tro cut the cake. After they cut the cake and handed them out, Emily looked at the two other girls and they all smirked. They put icing on their fingers and advanced towards Louis, creepy smiles on their faces.

"Guys," Louis asked, laughing nervously. "What are you guys doing?"

"Go!" Chris shouted. 

The girls ran at Louis, and put the icing on Louis' face. Kate got his nose, Chris got his cheek, well Em got the other one. Everyone laughed at Louis -including himself.

After the cake and icing incident, Louis opened his gifts. The girls all bought a gift together. They had gotten him stripped shirt, capris jeans, stripped suspenders and toms. When Louis seen it, he started laughing, along with his bandmates. The girls stated that they were bringing back the old days. He had also gotten a custom made mug, a custom made microphone, some shoes, and clothes.

Louis had no doubt, that this was one of his best birthdays. He loved having his friends with him. It gave him happiness. As well as the others.

A/N:

Happy 23rd birtjday Louis. Hopefully many more to come.

~ Bob The Unicorn's Friend