Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

Katelyn's POV

It was finally Tuesday. I decided to skip school, today. The boys finally let me stay home, after hours of arguing. Em said she wanted to stay too, and then Luke told her no. But, because of my magical powers, I reasoned with him. Now I have to make him food, for a day. Which I would be doing anyway, so his loss. My brothers had to go to work, the other boys had some business to take care of and I have no idea where Chad went. So, Chris had to get a cab. Today was just girls today. I was hoping that the Girls and I could paint the room. I had grabbed all the giant paint brushes in the house, which is around 20. Em and I were sitting on the couch; I had just finished cleaning the house. I was so excited. I jumped up when my phone rang.

From: The Psychopath

'Hey, Kats! I'm almost at you house. See you soon!'

To: The Psychopath

'YAY! I'll be standing in the front, so you don't walk to the wrong house.'

From: The Psychopath

'Okay, I'll see you soon! Love you!'

To: The Psychopath

'Love you too!'

I looked at Em. Without saying anything I jumped up and ran to the door. I heard her footsteps follow me, as I put on my converse. I opened the door and stood on the front steps.

"Let me guess," Em said, from behind me. "She's on her way?"

"Yeah. I know you guys are going to get along, really well. I am so exited!"

Em laughed. "I can tell. And I can't wait to meet her."

"Well," I turned to her and smiled, as a car drove up our drive way. "Wait no longer."

I ran to the car, and tackled Chris into a hug. "I missed you so freakin much!"

Chris laughed. "Still can't say the real word?"

"Chris! I said that in time I will use it! Leave me alone." I laughed, pulling away. I turned around to find Em standing awkwardly, smiling. ""Chris, this is Emily. Emily, Chris."

"Hey." Em said, waving.

"Hey. I love your name; I've always wanted the name Emily." Chris smiled.

"Yeah, because you want people to call you Em." I rolled my eyes. Em laughed.

"So, what are we doing today?" Chris asked, as we walked to the house. We had each grabbed two items on Chris'.

"Well," I said, opening the door. "Do you have jet leg?"

"Nope! I slept it off. So, what are we doing?"

"I was hoping that we could paint your room."

"What color?" Chris asked, as we set our bags down in the living room.

"Green." Em said. "Kate said that you always wanted a green room."

"Are you serious? You guys are the best! Let’s go." Chris was about to run, when she turned back "What room?"

"Upstairs. Come on." I said, walking up the stairs.

"This, is you room." I said, when we reached her room. "My room is right next top you. I have some old shirts that we can use. Come on."

I walked over to Niall’s room. I grabbed out one shirt for Em. I then walked over to Zayn's room and grabbed one of his shirts, for Chris.

"Um, Kate?" Em said when I handed her Niall's shirt. "This is Niall's."

"Wait." Chris said. "Niall's here?" I nodded. "Does he still look the same? I haven't seen him since he tried out for X-Factor."

"Yeah, he's the same." I turned to Em. "Yeah, You have to wear his shirt, we need baggy ones. Chris you have Zayn's."

Chris froze. "Zayn? You mean Zayn Malik?!"

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah. Em, Chris is obsessed with One Direction -mostly Zayn."

"We are going to be awesome friends." Chris said, turning to Em.

"Yep." Em nodded.

"Okay. I'm going to get a shirt from Sam's room. You guys go change."

They nodded. Chris walked into her room, Em walked into my room and I walked to Sam's. I grabbed out one of his under shirts and took off my top. When I put on His shirt, it was baggy and came up just under my waist. I folded my shirt and walked out my room. I knocked on my door, and heard a faint 'come in'. I walked in, to find Chris and Em sitting on my bed. I dug through my dresser and grabbed out 3 pairs on shorts. We were all around the same size.

"Here, put these on. When you're done, go to Chris' new room."

They both nodded. I walked into the bathroom that was installed in my room. Em changed in my room and Chris went to her room. When we all finished changing, we walked into Chris's room.

"You guys ready?" I asked. I always loved painting walls.

"Yeah." Em said. Her and I already got out everything and laid out a giant sheet of plastic, so the floor would stay clean.

I opened the can of paint and put the extra one away. I poured it into a paint tray. I grabbed out a bag of paint brushes and gave the girls each one. I then pulled out three rollers. We started painting, laughing an making jokes. Chris and Em got along together, which I'm happy about. Chris has a hard shell. I was there when it was formed, so I'm basically the only person who knows the real her. I had a feeling that soon it would me Em, Chris and I. I knew they would be.

A/N:

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES! 

I am so sos (I noticed I typed that but i left it :P) so sorry that I didn't update! I am a very busy person, with school and family abnd everything. I thank you for anyone who is still reading this story! I am starting the next chapter tonight, so hopefully it will be up soon!

~ Bob the Unicorns friend