Twenty-Five

"So, which movie?" Keith asks as he lays some out across his bed.
  "How about Simon Versus the Human Agenda?" Luis asks.
  "Really?" Keith asks and grabs it.
  "Yeah, I've been dying to see it since Ashton mentioned the book to me," Luis says.
  "Ashton, put it in, me and Lance will grab snacks," Keith says and stands up from the floor.
  "'Lance and I'," Ashton corrects. Keith rolls his eyes and grabs Lance's arm to lead him out of the room.
  "Want to grab the candy and I'll get the root beer?" Keith asks as he bends down to grab the cans from beside the fridge.
  "Yeah," Lance says and grabs the bag that they put the left over candy from the prior night in. Keith stands up with four cans and turns to Lance.
  "Hey, can I ask you something?" Lance whispers.
  "Sure, what is it?" Keith asks, shifting the cans.
  "Can I kiss you?" Lance asks.
  As Keith shifts again, he drops two of the cans.
  "Oh, shit," he says, and his face flushes. As he bends down, he steps down the cans and sighs, looking over at his foster parents room door.
  "You don't have to ask," Keith chuckles. Lance nods and Keith grabs the cans again. He places the two dropped ones on the counter, and grabs two new ones. He then stands up and walks towards Lance. He leans towards the boy and places a small soft kiss on his cheek.
  "You don't need to ask me, but don't say anything around my parents?" Keith says and gives a small smile before they start back to the room.
  "They don't know?" Lance asks.
  "No, they're a Christian family, despite me and Ashton." Keith opens the room door a bit wider as they walk into the room. Ashton and Luis have made themselves comfortable on the floor with some pillows and blankets.
  "I know that Luis knows, and so does Supreethi, and one of my old friends Rayne," Keith shrugs as he hands two cans to Ashton.
  "Okay then," Lance says.
  "So, you guys a thing yet?" Luis chuckles.
  "Knock it off," Ashton scolds.
  "That's for your mind to wonder, and for ours to know," Lance chuckles and winks at Luis.
  "Oh, you're an ass," Luis chuckles.
  "Language!" Lance laughs as he sits on Keith's bed. Here grabs a blanket and opens the bag of candy. He throws a thing of white chocolate Reese's Cups and Skittles on the floor, and the two boys scramble for them as Keith turns out the lights.
  "Keith, here," Lance says as he hands the Korean boy a Milky Way bar.
  "Thanks," Keith says as he sits next to Lance. He puts his legs under the same blanket and Ashton grabs the remote, pressing play. The movie starts and Luis is moving around, trying to get comfortable.
  After about an hour into the movie, the four boys feel tired, and one already dozed off. Ashton's head is leaned back on the bed, almost on Lance's feet.
  "Luis, can you put this under Ash's head? He's going to wake up sore," Keith says and hands the young boy a pillow.
  "Yeah," Luis yawns. He puts a hand under Ashton's head, and scoots the pillow under neath, propping his head up.
  "I don't know how he fell asleep to this," Lance whispers to Keith.
  "He watched this on repeat for a week after I bought it for him," Keith says.
  "Oh," Lance chuckles. Lance leans his head on Keith's shoulder and puts his hands in his lap under the blanket, trying to keep warm from the window they are next to. Keith sighs and shifts, leaning his head on top of Lance's.
  "Is this okay?" Lance asks.
  "Yeah, just making sure we're both comfortable," Keith says. After the last thirty minutes of the movie plays, Keith had fallen asleep, along with Luis and Ashton. Lance was still wide awake, and trying to decide what to do. He leans Keith against the wall and pushes himself up, careful not to move the other two boys too much.
  He steps off the bed and walks towards the television in the closet. He shuts off the television and closes the door. He pulls his phone from his pocket and shines a light  as he walks back to the bed. He leans Keith onto his back, and pulls the blanket over him. He checks on Ashton and Luis, and decides to wake up Luis.
  "Hey, Lu, want to move over to the other bed?" Lance asks as he nudges his cousin.
  "Hm?" Luis hums as he opens his eyes.
  "Move over there?" Lance whispers. Luis nods as Lance climbs into bed next to Keith. He pulls the blanket over himself, and listens as Luis wakes up Ashton.
  "Ash?" Luis whispers. Lance chuckles and makes himself comfortable as the younger boys quietly make there way to the other bed.

-

(A/N: I have two more chapters planned. I don't know when they'll get out, but the next one is fully, then a last chapter, followed by an epilogue, possibly. I guess it depends on how I feel after finishing season eight, and how Banana Fish ends and how my brain decides to take it.
Hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter, though. This was a bit of a filler.
-t)